All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I totally blind, or is Brandon MIA in this video? :(

Perhap's they had to visit the little boy's room? IDK......lol........Just thought it was kind of cool and people might like to watch it. It's not mine so I really can't answer that. I'm sorry!

I think it's supposed to be a pike double.

My friend Connor invented it ;)

basket is @ 1:40
Impressive, but back in 2001, I taught a kid-Boy who flew in baskets to do a beautiful Double-9 -Open basket, it was Gorgeous!!! Need to see if I can find a video..... When I lived in NJ, the kid went on to cheer College with University of Louisville....:fro:

Perhap's they had to visit the little boy's room? IDK......lol........Just thought it was kind of cool and people might like to watch it. It's not mine so I really can't answer that. I'm sorry!
Oh no don't get me wrong I love the video and whoever took it did a fantastic job! Just was wondering where they were :) no worries!

By Worlds I have a feeling this team will be incredible impressive. The improvement they've made just between Jamfest Indy and now is incredible, and they actually look pretty decent.

Agree! Massive improvements from them however they still need to sort those baskets out, break it down and teach them the correct technique pretty please. Also the two speciality passes that go across the front of jumps are always off time in the arabians but catch up for the double.. it's bugging me lol.

I'vebcome such a video snob- I'll only watch them if they're HD, centre and the right distance from the mat...
Kind of in reply to FullUpFierce, what's the best way to do synch tumbling with people who tumble at different speeds? Do you want them starting at the same, but one finishing earlier, or starting at slightly different times but landing the end together? Always something I've wondered!

ETA or is it possible to change how fast someone tumbles?

Back