All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which is interesting, because that pyramid does awful things to my insides, and not in a good way.

Large Senior- where two people can look at the same team, have gut-wrenching reactions and they'll mean COMPLETELY different things :D
The pyramid doesn't do it for me either other than the very last transition, the one that is similar-ish to orange's

I post a couple pages back about F5 having too many tic tocs.. I couldnt figure out if it really was too many tic tocs or if it was the annoying sound effects for each tic toc for the 1st stunt AND the second stunt.. its literally the same exact sound effect. I cant even watch the videos lol I gave them a second chance and I just cant do it but I will skip the whole routine until the dance !

Which is interesting, because that pyramid does awful things to my insides, and not in a good way.

Large Senior- where two people can look at the same team, have gut-wrenching reactions and they'll mean COMPLETELY different things :D

For me it's the musicality of it. I find it fits really well with the music. Stars, although they're my favourite large senior team at this point, just seem to be doing a pyramid and having music playing in the background, if that makes sense?

Back