All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any cheersport great white sharks vids

Videos of them are not supposed to be released publicly (gym policy) until after Worlds, however my guess is that if they run clean next weekend (bid competition) a video will be let out like last year. Also because the video is readily available online after Cheersport and NCA (last year) the coaches seem to be less crazy about stopping videos from getting online.

Videos of them are not supposed to be released publicly (gym policy) until after Worlds, however my guess is that if they run clean next weekend (bid competition) a video will be let out like last year. Also because the video is readily available online after Cheersport and NCA (last year) the coaches seem to be less crazy about stopping videos from getting online.

Oh ok thanks! I did the vocals in their mix so I'm ready to see their routine!

The performance that scored Warriors a 99.3 yesterday!

I don't wanna call them an underdog, because I think they've done consistently very well for themselves for a long time, but I think they're kind of underestimated in large coed, and this performance made me really look at them as a HUGE contender for that top spot.

Very Emotional weekend for our program and for me as a mom - No matter what happens now our girls will always have this weekend. We are very proud of them. Also very proud of our coed team who had a girl tear her ACL right before the weekend and went out and performed amazing both days.

Very Emotional weekend for our program and for me as a mom - No matter what happens now our girls will always have this weekend. We are very proud of them. Also very proud of our coed team who had a girl tear her ACL right before the weekend and went out and performed amazing both days.

I love this team.
And other than a few areas where I personally felt that there was a little dead time before people started doing something, awesome routine.
Loving that stunt sequence and their transition to baskets.
Wings out, ladies, wings out.

I love this team.
And other than a few areas where I personally felt that there was a little dead time before people started doing something, awesome routine.
Loving that stunt sequence and their transition to baskets.
Wings out, ladies, wings out.
I am sure a few changes are in the works - thank-you for your kind words :cheering:

Back