All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't get how SEvideo can claim copyright on videos they didn't record... i understand the recordings of dartfish and what not... but not when the video is clearly shot by someone's cell phone. gr.
i was wondering that too.. how do they have the right to do that?

The event is over ..how long can they claim copyright? I don't understand it all lol. Are there people just watching for videos?

I know a couple of videos are missing. I guess by now they won't be added. It is a little hard to navigate at first. Cheersport nationals 2013 is there. There just doesn't seem to be a link to easily get there.

ughh i guess ill just have to wait till NCA to see all these awesome teams, people better take legit video for all us fierceboarders who cant make it out. with that i hope nca doesnt have such strict rules on videoing....

Buying the Cheersport vids on Dartfish is probably the most logical purchase I've made regarding online streaming of allstar cheer. Literally hundreds of videos and they are all great quality (albeit some audio issues). If you can spend $25 on a gym tee shirt or $15 on a bow, you can spend $10 on access to lots of great cheerleading and not wine about all these illegal videos being shut down.

I reserve this comment for Cheersport exclusively since they offer such an economical means of seeing things. Please continue to post vids of teams from other comps. haha

Buying the Cheersport vids on Dartfish is probably the most logical purchase I've made regarding online streaming of allstar cheer. Literally hundreds of videos and they are all great quality (albeit some audio issues). If you can spend $25 on a gym tee shirt or $15 on a bow, you can spend $10 on access to lots of great cheerleading and not wine about all these illegal videos being shut down.

I reserve this comment for Cheersport exclusively since they offer such an economical means of seeing things. Please continue to post vids of teams from other comps. haha
not so much of a whine, i just dont understand how SEvideo is able to take down videos that they didnt take! and i know for me (not sure about others) im assuming for dartfish you need a creditcard which i dont have, which is exactly why i havent ordered, not so much the price! no disrespect intended :)

It is a great price. I also bought it. I didn't understand the copyright issue either - not complaining :) I just wish they had both days of our teams.

not so much of a whine, i just dont understand how SEvideo is able to take down videos that they didnt take! and i know for me (not sure about others) im assuming for dartfish you need a creditcard which i dont have, which is exactly why i havent ordered, not so much the price! no disrespect intended :)

NCA/Varsity took down a video I posted of my college team at NCA nationals - like a year after I posted it. I guess they can do that :-/

Back