All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4peat for sure, since fiercekatz are not around, i'm rooting for them

SE Video had youtube pull this for copyright.. claiming they owen it.. funny as i recorded it, with full permission from the gym,, does any one have any posting that there was no recording allowed.

Can we just talk about BSB's pyramid a little bit more? Obviously we've all seen it, but like..I just watched it again like 12 times. Does anyone else get anxiety? It's so difficult, and they still do it SO fast. I think if I were their coach I'd have heart failure. If one thing goes wrong, there's not really a pause to get back in. It is just amazing.

So disappointed I can't watch any of these videos right now!! It's ruining my Wednesday morning at work...now I actually have to get some work done!!

SE Video had youtube pull this for copyright.. claiming they owen it.. funny as i recorded it, with full permission from the gym,, does any one have any posting that there was no recording allowed.
It was posted all over the competition that videos and photography were not allowed. Not that anyone paid any attention to that, but it was posted.

It was posted all over the competition that videos and photography were not allowed. Not that anyone paid any attention to that, but it was posted.

Thank you.. I must have missed them.. but was not looking for them as well i must say.

Can we just talk about BSB's pyramid a little bit more? Obviously we've all seen it, but like..I just watched it again like 12 times. Does anyone else get anxiety? It's so difficult, and they still do it SO fast. I think if I were their coach I'd have heart failure. If one thing goes wrong, there's not really a pause to get back in. It is just amazing.
I feel that way about CEA pyramids sometimes..if you miss one thing, you're pretty screwed.

I feel that way about CEA pyramids sometimes..if you miss one thing, you're pretty screwed.
Glad someone feels the same way I do when I watch BSB and SE.

Buying the Cheersport vids on Dartfish is probably the most logical purchase I've made regarding online streaming of allstar cheer. Literally hundreds of videos and they are all great quality (albeit some audio issues). If you can spend $25 on a gym tee shirt or $15 on a bow, you can spend $10 on access to lots of great cheerleading and not wine about all these illegal videos being shut down.

I reserve this comment for Cheersport exclusively since they offer such an economical means of seeing things. Please continue to post vids of teams from other comps. haha

Thank you for the compliment. We do our best to provide the technology to make it possible. Without CHEERSPORT's EXTREME dedication to the sport and their incredible organization none of it would be possible. We host more than 800 channels on Dartfish.tv for clients ranging from MLB teams, to major college athletics, to private sports facilities like your gyms, CHEERSPORT is one of the most unique in that it is an event and culture. Our capture/analysis software and publishing methods also allow us to create unique event perspectives like we do with CHEERSPORT where instead of live streaming (almost) every performance is captured and then immediately published with the unique search criteria. Today there are nearly 12,000 cheerleading videos on their channel!

We strive to improve the service each year and this year the biggest change was the ability to do mobile viewing. We have several ideas for next year on how things can improve (HD online viewing, apps, more people sharing their own videos online through Dartfish Express), hopefully we can bring about at least a few of these.

It is an honor to work and serve such passionate people.

To answer some of the questions above, yes, filming of the routines is forbidden, but obviously does happen. As far as I know SEVideo does have the rights to have those videos taken down from youtube, they invest a tremendous amount to bring the camera feed, not just for their DVD's but also for CHEERSPORT.tv and the video review for judges and for the teams right after their performance.

As always, if you have any questions about our services please email [email protected]. I will do my best to answer them but don't get to check the boards very often.

MEEEE!

Back