All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Two things:
WCSS finally seems to have their groove (ie relying on the strength of their own routine than on their competitors weaknesses), I just don't know if it's enough this late in the game. They still have some tweaks/cleaning and looked a little shaky in stunts (suggesting uncertainty and NOT just a 'fluke error oh-we-missed-the-foot'), and it's less than a week til worlds. I'm loving the routine (although I don't think anything has changed from this one to their most recent 'change' video), so I'm guessing surprises will happen at worlds.

Cali Coed has an innovative routine that I enjoyed, but it almost seems like there are sections where the boys are in sync with each other and the girls are in sync with the girls, but the section lacks cohesiveness with the team as a whole. It was REALLY odd- noticed it particularly in jumps (maybe that's because the first few rows are all dudes) and a couple other spots.

For me, lady bullets still look the least "worlds ready."

I don't now if it's just me, but maybe if someone told them in the swing around that they would probably hit to the top perfectly if they didn't let their flyers bump their birthday cakes on the ground every time.
They look fine, it's just a pet peeve that those stunts are still doing that.

SMOED looks amazing but two things I noticed throughout the video.

1. Holy screaming batman didn't know I was at a one direction concert.
2. Is Kiara's hair finally in a ponytail ?!?!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Odd question:
Does Worlds have an appropriateness of music thing (like I know NCA does). Because they're dancing to Dirrty..while it's not cussing or anything, the song isn't the most 'family-friendly'. It's a great, fierce dance and I love it (I also haven't watched there routine since I don't know when, so they might have always had it)..but if the Worlds Police is trying to 'clean house', I can't imagine they'd be giving it an enthusiastic thumbs up. I dunno, just popped into my head.

Back