All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Odd question:
Does Worlds have an appropriateness of music thing (like I know NCA does). Because they're dancing to Dirrty..while it's not cussing or anything, the song isn't the most 'family-friendly'. It's a great, fierce dance and I love it (I also haven't watched there routine since I don't know when, so they might have always had it)..but if the Worlds Police is trying to 'clean house', I can't imagine they'd be giving it an enthusiastic thumbs up. I dunno, just popped into my head.
Personally I think its fine. After all the teams that danced to "low" a few years back seems ok.

Odd question:
Does Worlds have an appropriateness of music thing (like I know NCA does). Because they're dancing to Dirrty..while it's not cussing or anything, the song isn't the most 'family-friendly'. It's a great, fierce dance and I love it (I also haven't watched there routine since I don't know when, so they might have always had it)..but if the Worlds Police is trying to 'clean house', I can't imagine they'd be giving it an enthusiastic thumbs up. I dunno, just popped into my head.
They danced to it at NCA, too so I'm assuming it's ok.

Not a fan of Cali Elite's new music/routine with that music. Idk I've just gotten used to their routines with Kyle's music, and although I think they seem to perform a little bit better to JR's (as in the girls themselves seem more into it), I don't like the routine to it. They're looking VERY good though.

Not a fan of Cali Elite's new music/routine with that music. Idk I've just gotten used to their routines with Kyle's music, and although I think they seem to perform a little bit better to JR's (as in the girls themselves seem more into it), I don't like the routine to it. They're looking VERY good though.
I actually prefer Kyle's mixes to most peoples. Especially when it comes to Lady Bullets, I feel like it just fits them more.

i miss lady bullets old music.... wahh:( it suited that routine more in my opinion. i just wish they had a stronger routine going into worlds, i think if they were to hit flawless both days, they would still be behind.... unless the other teams had mistakes, but idk..

Okay Ive said this many times before, I dont know the technical stuff of cheer like all of you so I have to ask. I dont see what I thought was coed stunting on Cali Smoed, I thought I knew what it was, but I didnt see it last year either and from the score sheets posted, I think they had the highest score in stunting in that division. So I must not know what it means.

Can someone please explain it to me and tell me where in the video it is (like it's at 1:45) cuz it you tell me it after the .............I still wont get it.

Okay Ive said this many times before, I dont know the technical stuff of cheer like all of you so I have to ask. I dont see what I thought was coed stunting on Cali Smoed, I thought I knew what it was, but I didnt see it last year either and from the score sheets posted, I think they had the highest score in stunting in that division. So I must not know what it means.

Can someone please explain it to me and tell me where in the video it is (like it's at 1:45) cuz it you tell me it after the .............I still wont get it.

Smoed doesn't do much REAL coed stunting (one base, one flyer), they have 2 going in the back of running tumbling at 1:32, however their "coed" stunting section would be the section where 6 stunts are in the air, and they all kick the scoprions at 1:03 in the video posted by Marc0pol0 on here (often times a stunt with no backspot is considered "coed" stunting)

Smoed doesn't do much REAL coed stunting (one base, one flyer), they have 2 going in the back of running tumbling at 1:32, however their "coed" stunting section would be the section where 6 stunts are in the air, and they all kick the scoprions at 1:03 in the video posted by Marc0pol0 on here (often times a stunt with no backspot is considered "coed" stunting)
Even though it's not...lol :p

Thank you, Im trying to understand more of this stuff, so I can be Worlds ready for understanding everyones discussions hehe

Back