All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from between reading fierceboard and twitter during worlds weekend, everyone seemed to have a general agreement, that WC, F5 or Panthers should have won worlds... basically anyone but senior elite.... ?? i dont get it, they all had falls day one except Panthers, so in reality if anyone deserved it more it would have been Panthers. teenagers:rolleyes:....
(not trying to throw SE under the bus, but i dont get why everyone seemed to have that opinion)
F5 had two under-rotated doubles. Maybe it never counted against you as much before, but this year, it mattered. And they happened, and it cost them points. This is fact. Even without it, I don't think it would have gotten them higher than 2nd/3rd, yes? WC did not have nearly the execution/flexibility as the other teams and were a little disjointed, although my GOODNESS did they have energy. Panthers had a little wobble which cost them in building score although also incredible energy/skill/cleanliness, which is why they were in second. Heck, some people (myself included) weren't even sure Stars would medal. Sorry, nobody hit as well as SE did, scores don't lie, get. over. it. Worlds almost happened a week ago. (Not you, the metaphorical you lol)

Also I watched OO5 again and was surprised when I cried again..how, I don't know. Loved that WCSS interview, wish people weren't screaming and I could actually hear it. WHOA tiger you interview very well, not easy to do on the spot!

Can anyone confirm this.
There are people on Aces saying that there was a score re-do and they actually beat Orange??

I don't usually perpetuate gossip but it nothing would shock me after these Worlds.
alright dont quote me on this, but im thinking i have a pretty good idea at where this is all coming from. girls on ACES were pretty upset after worlds, and made a vine pointing out all the mistakes orange had. im ASSUMING thats where the recounting came in. chances are it wasn't by actual worlds judges, just by spectators. orange did have mistakes that weren't properly deducted for, but the problem is that the girls on aces dont realize that for an out of bounds, an athlete must step COMPLETELY out of bounds on the GREEN not red. so girls on aces were counting that out of bounds as 5 points, plus the undeducted tumbling touchdowns. the touchdowns the judges missed may have put them closer to orange by a few points, but not enough to win. i love aces but thats just the way worlds goes :(

alright dont quote me on this, but im thinking i have a pretty good idea at where this is all coming from. girls on ACES were pretty upset after worlds, and made a vine pointing out all the mistakes orange had. im ASSUMING thats where the recounting came in. chances are it wasn't by actual worlds judges, just by spectators. orange did have mistakes that weren't properly deducted for, but the problem is that the girls on aces dont realize that for an out of bounds, an athlete must step COMPLETELY out of bounds on the GREEN not red. so girls on aces were counting that out of bounds as 5 points, plus the undeducted tumbling touchdowns. the touchdowns the judges missed may have put them closer to orange by a few points, but not enough to win. i love aces but thats just the way worlds goes :(

what touch downs lol.

just rewatched the video and they had no touch downs...just a bust....and yes i rewatched the opening several times. And the pyramid, she got up slow and didnt drop her body position so it doesnt count as a bobble.

F5 had two under-rotated doubles. Maybe it never counted against you as much before, but this year, it mattered. And they happened, and it cost them points. This is fact. Even without it, I don't think it would have gotten them higher than 2nd/3rd, yes? WC did not have nearly the execution/flexibility as the other teams and were a little disjointed, although my GOODNESS did they have energy. Panthers had a little wobble which cost them in building score although also incredible energy/skill/cleanliness, which is why they were in second. Heck, some people (myself included) weren't even sure Stars would medal. Sorry, nobody hit as well as SE did, scores don't lie, get. over. it. Worlds almost happened a week ago. (Not you, the metaphorical you lol)

Also I watched OO5 again and was surprised when I cried again..how, I don't know. Loved that WCSS interview, wish people weren't screaming and I could actually hear it. WHOA tiger you interview very well, not easy to do on the spot!

im just stating a point that keeps being brought up or that ive seen from many different places. im not butt hurt over SE winning, i didnt really have a favorite going in to begin with. i did prefer Panthers routine day one and two more, but again i just find it odd how everyones opinion seems to be that SE didnt deserve it again this year... just making an observation...

just rewatched the video and they had no touch downs...just a bust....and yes i rewatched the opening several times. And the pyramid, she got up slow and didnt drop her body position so it doesnt count as a bobble.
i was just basing it on the vine i watched. just the bust then! im not on either side im just saying im assuming where that recount by aces came from.. the bust and the oob they counted that they shouldnt have

i was just basing it on the vine i watched. just the bust then! im not on either side im just saying im assuming where that recount by aces came from.. the bust and the oob they counted that they shouldnt have

yeah apparently the aces girls thought touching the white line was an oob. i literally stood right in front of mckenzie and she didnt even touch the red....

yeah apparently the aces girls thought touching the white line was an oob. i literally stood right in front of mckenzie and she didnt even touch the red....
Honestly I think it mostly has to do with aces just being upset. I completely understand why they are disappointed but honestly I'm a little disappointed in how many of them are acting. I will admit however that I follow probably 3x more aces than orange, so orange COULD very well be posting these things too and I just haven't seen them, but I just think it's so disappointing to see. Again, i totally understand why they are upset, but win and lose gracefully. When did 2nd at worlds become a bad thing?! I'm just sitting here with my no medals so....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just hate seeing cuz you hit you deserve to win. Sorry but not when a team executes skills better and has more difficulty. It just doesn't happen. Yes hitting is super important however it in no way should guarantee a globe let alone a gold one. Sometimes other teams are just better... This goes for EVERY division not just med all girl.

If the placements were reversed, I doubt there would have been that much bad sportsmanship from Stingrays. I get that the Aces girls are talented kids and they're upset, but when you're on such a well known team you just can't do that without people calling you out about it.

I just hate seeing cuz you hit you deserve to win. Sorry but not when a team executes skills better and has more difficulty. It just doesn't happen. Yes hitting is super important however it in no way should guarantee a globe let alone a gold one. Sometimes other teams are just better... This goes for EVERY division not just med all girl.

This is a fantastic point

im just stating a point that keeps being brought up or that ive seen from many different places. im not butt hurt over SE winning, i didnt really have a favorite going in to begin with. i did prefer Panthers routine day one and two more, but again i just find it odd how everyones opinion seems to be that SE didnt deserve it again this year... just making an observation...

It probably depends on who you follow/are friends with, etc. I think saying "everyone's opinion" is a little bit dramatic and certainly isn't true. I've gotten a pretty good mix of opinions, but opinions don't matter. Senior elite won, it's a fact. The only opinions that matter are the judges.

A lot of people have trouble processing the fact that someone other than their favorite team won, especially teenagers on twitter (myself included sometimes lol). I have a feeling just as many people would think the winner didn't "deserve" it had any of the other 3 taken it. All four of those teams performed incredibly well, and personally I could've seen any one of them take it. Senior Elite won whether people think they "deserve" it or not. It's lonely at the top. And in a high profile division with so much talent it's tough to gain support as the winner from anyone other than the fans of your own team. At least that's what I think.

A lot of people have trouble processing the fact that someone other than their favorite team won, especially teenagers on twitter (myself included sometimes lol). I have a feeling just as many people would think the winner didn't "deserve" it had any of the other 3 taken it. All four of those teams performed incredibly well, and personally I could've seen any one of them take it. Senior Elite won whether people think they "deserve" it or not. It's lonely at the top. And in a high profile division with so much talent it's tough to gain support as the winner from anyone other than the fans of your own team. At least that's what I think.

Back