All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i will give this team props for dramatically improving over the course of their first season, and having to deal with all the drama while doing so. i hope they dont lose a lot of people though. other then the obvious who's going back to stingrays.

i dont even think they have a level 5 team this year. or at least thats what i've been told. i could be wrong tho.

Marshals Generals at Future Cheer. I've seen them perform better but this was only their first season and they won a bid to worlds 14 at their previous comp.

Marshals Generals at Future Cheer. I've seen them perform better but this was only their first season and they won a bid to worlds 14 at their previous comp.

Do you know why any British teams don't compete at Europeans? they'd probably win

Do you know why any British teams don't compete at Europeans? they'd probably win
I think a few teams do (a team called Venom maybe?), and Aviator Allstars went to Germany this year.

I don't know much about it, but it seems there's a bit of a split in UK cheer. Almost all the teams I know compete at events done by Future Cheer, ICC, occasionally BCA and occasionally JamFest. However, there's also a company called UKCA who run cheer competitions but under different rules (http://ukca.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/2013-Rules.pdf) and I think you have to include a cheer/chant and things. I think these are one of, if not the only, EPs which give bids to Europeans so because it's so different, most of the teams who aspire to worlds/allstar cheer don't compete there.

Anyone who knows anything about this please correct me if I'm wrong!

I love this routine! What they do in that pyramid!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This routine deserve Justins shimmy :shimmy: I've watched routine more times than I've watched sr. elite video from Worlds...seriously. I am so in love with them!! Maybe they don't have such big difficulty but has something I miss the most from all star cheer in years 2005 - 2010. That's CREATIVITY! Just look at pyramid.
Fierce Fierce Fierce. Big Savannah fan over here!!!

This routine deserve Justins shimmy :shimmy: I've watched routine more times than I've watched sr. elite video from Worlds...seriously. I am so in love with them!! Maybe they don't have such big difficulty but has something I miss the most from all star cheer in years 2005 - 2010. That's CREATIVITY! Just look at pyramid.
Fierce Fierce Fierce. Big Savannah fan over here!!!

When I was watching it, I was kind of thinking to myself that they're kind of like Cheer Tyme Love, not as much difficulty as the others. But they put their best out there, make sure it's something that can hit and something the team will have fun competing with

When I was watching it, I was kind of thinking to myself that they're kind of like Cheer Tyme Love, not as much difficulty as the others. But they put their best out there, make sure it's something that can hit and something the team will have fun competing with

Speaking of CT Love. Is there a worlds video from them any where? They had one of my favorite dances of the season!

Back