All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone explain me what's this John Creck competition. Is that high school competiton?
I'm not from the area, so maybe someone else might elaborate, but... Yes, it's a high school cheer competition in Georgia (unrelated: Johns Creek also happens to be where the new Stingrays location is). I Always love watching the videos because lots of the teams are craaazy good.

Here's a video from the AASCF State Championships that were held in Melbourne (Australia) yesterday.
LOVE this team - they only became a level 5 team at the start of the year, and they took out first place :) (ooh... and side note I love their new subliminated uniforms. you can't see it in the video but they have spiderwebs all over them which look great)

what tumbling are you talking about exactly....i didnt see anything scary

In the videos posted, there are only about 3 examples. People landing their doubles with crossed knees and underrotated is just asking for a severe knee injury. Twisting into the floor is one of the easiest ways to severely injure yourself. If you look at the other videos posted on their Youtube page, there are many more examples of what I mean, and PCM has a pretty good history of bad technique.

Back