College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
I know that the NCA/NDA College Nationals are less than four months away, but who is excited to compete in Daytona Beach?

ME. Is it April 11th yet??

Not yet, but it's gonna be huge! I notice that more college teams compete at the NCA/NDA College Nationals than the UCA/UDA College Nationals. The crowds are bigger and that the NCA/NDA has more divisions than the UCA/UDA. It's gonna be a blast seeing the likes of Louisville, Clemson, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Grand Valley State, Stephen F. Austin, Hawaii Pacific, Trinity Valley Community College, and many others!

This is because to compete at UCA you have to be your school's official sideline cheer team. NCA allows club teams to compete.

That is correct. Only official spirit squads can compete in the UCA. I notice club teams compete at the USA College Nationals as well.

Not yet, but it's gonna be huge! I notice that more college teams compete at the NCA/NDA College Nationals than the UCA/UDA College Nationals. The crowds are bigger and that the NCA/NDA has more divisions than the UCA/UDA. It's gonna be a blast seeing the likes of Louisville, Clemson, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Grand Valley State, Stephen F. Austin, Hawaii Pacific, Trinity Valley Community College, and many others!
Thanks for recognizing us!!! hahaha If we keep on the track we've been on so far this year, our program could be surprising people in Daytona. We have more talent this year then we've had in a long time, but we need to keep working hard. We are so excited for Daytona though!!! Can't wait to see everyone, and compete, and then of course I can't wait for Stunt Fest!!!

Back