College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I miss the old days where teams got their scores as they went and got to be in the winners circle until they were bumped out

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I was trying to explain to a friend (who has a ring with Hofstra from UCA) how that didn't take away any of excitement or suspense but she didn't believe me.

I had to finish getting updates from my phone and just got home.

1. My heart breaks for Louisville small coed. Seeing all of the alumni on twitter telling them to not let it get them too down and that it just proves that they will work even harder next year to get back on top is amazing.
2. Louisville Large, that routine is one that they should all be proud of. Sure it didn't take first, but it was jam packed with skill. I hate to see the seniors on both teams walk away without a win, but they still need to be proud of themselves.
3. OSU Large, AMAZING! Smoed too. I am thrilled that Leory is going to walk away this year with 2 titles. Whoever replaces him for next season has some big shoes to fill.
4. Louisville Allgirl, what can I really say other then CONGRATS!

This year was just a tough one for many, there weren't many teams that hit. I will blame it on Friday the 13th ;)

Latest posts

Back