College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

reaxion07 said:
I'd like to add that LSUs rewind to hands with the flyers holding the signs was AMAZING.

YES!!!! I was super impressed with those.

Not sure if anyone has asked this before but why do colleges compete on 8 mats instead of the usual 9?
I saw that when watching this a long time ago and had to pause the tv and count the pannels! I honestly do not know, but it has been bugging me for a long time no! I compete allstar, and have never seen a 8 pannel floor for a competition before! I didnt think that UCA college nationals had it set up that way last year, but I could be mistake... did you ever find out why? It was messing me up the whole time, seeing center on a line!

I saw that when watching this a long time ago and had to pause the tv and count the pannels! I honestly do not know, but it has been bugging me for a long time no! I compete allstar, and have never seen a 8 pannel floor for a competition before! I didnt think that UCA college nationals had it set up that way last year, but I could be mistake... did you ever find out why? It was messing me up the whole time, seeing center on a line!
It's always been that way.

I still haven't figured out why. :/

Back