High School 2012 Uca High School Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They do not announce it; however, the scores are posted after each session so you can look at them and figure out who in the division got the highest score.....GO TEAM Burlington in Small. Highest score between division I and II.
Burlington was AMAZING! My cousins competed in DI Small and we were all so impressed with Burlington. I loved the coaches in the matching white suits, too! lol! Congrats!

Commack elite won in 2 of the 3 rec divisions and placed 3rd in sr rec- we are also fom Long island- way to rep the northeast.
Congratulation! I was online looking at the results and saw you ladies..... huge accomplishment......I could not be more proud of how well the Northeast was represented......lets do it again next year.

Burlington was AMAZING! My cousins competed in DI Small and we were all so impressed with Burlington. I loved the coaches in the matching white suits, too! lol! Congrats!
Thank you. What team does your cousins cheer for.

I just want to put this out there. When I say I am proud of all of the teams that went down to Orlando to represent the Northeast; we represented well. I am also proud that we supported each other by cheering. I am glad that my coaches always encouraged us to cheer on the other teams even if we are competing against them. I feel we got it back when we were on the floor. The stadium was sooooo loud repeating out cheer, it felt really good and encouraging. Thank you!

I know they don't deliberately pick. It was sarcasm.

Sorry! A lot of times people on here are more "naive" and feel like they purposely cut a part! In any event, they cut the best part out for us.. the mess they call tumbling that my girls forgot how to do :) LOL

I've always wanted to know this, do the teams in the Orlando area stay at hotels & get all the park passes like all the other teams from other states do? Or do they just treat this like every other competition day? Meet at the school, take a bus to the venue, ect.

I wish that at UCA nationals they would announce overall grand champion, the team with the highest score. I just think that would be an awesome thing for a team to accomplish. And it would be cool to see how close all the top scores were.

This honestly would not be completely fair as the judging panels are different for each bracket and division. While I feel most of the judging is fair and consistent ( my team scored EXACLTY in the range they should have ), it's a range and an average... so it just isnt right... don't fix something not broken!

What happened to bob jones?!
Bob Jones had a LOT of underclassmen, only 5 seniors. The area has also added another high school. A month before leaving for nationals, the Bob Jones coach announced she would be leaving to go to the new high school. Lots of turmoil going on. If that wasn't enough, the day after the team arrived, the Coach got a call saying her dad had passed away and she had to fly back home, leaving the team.

Bob Jones had a LOT of underclassmen, only 5 seniors. The area has also added another high school. A month before leaving for nationals, the Bob Jones coach announced she would be leaving to go to the new high school. Lots of turmoil going on. If that wasn't enough, the day after the team arrived, the Coach got a call saying her dad had passed away and she had to fly back home, leaving the team.

Wow. That's a lot to go through. Understandable why their game was off.

sorry, they are not posted online.....just at the arena after each session. The only thing that shows up online, not sure when, are the top 5 performances for the entire competition (they don't post actual scores). Hopefully we'll see three Northeast teams up this year: Rocky Point, Burlington, and Hunterdon Central......hopefully.

EIGHT national champions from the Northeast this year!!!!

Anyone know when it will be on espn? I know sometime in march and then again later April, but I'm looking for an exact time. Thanks!!

March 25th, April 8 & 29th

Can't wait to see my daughters team: Blackman High School. ( Small CoEd Division 1 National Champions)

Back