All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know what is in the water at the Stingrays gym but they need to bottle it and ship it out to gyms. The stunting from Amber and Orange is just great. I think I like Amber's opening better then Panthers with all the different formations going on. They have one of those opening where you have to rewatch to make sure you caught everything.

I don't know what is in the water at the Stingrays gym but they need to bottle it and ship it out to gyms. The stunting from Amber and Orange is just great. I think I like Amber's opening better then Panthers with all the different formations going on. They have one of those opening where you have to rewatch to make sure you caught everything.
I'm actually kind of disappointed in Panthers' opening. It's a little... too similar to last year to me.

Small Senior is already turning into it's usual insanely amazing all out brawl for gold! Orange looked great, loved Hailey's debut!!! I actually really like their routine this year compared to past routines. Haha, must be the tick tocks!;) And SSX looked fierceeeeeee! Those Shark Ladies always give it to me!!!:shark:

LOVED the fact that as I was watching the Orange video I totally sniped out Hailey :) love seeing her out there!! @Level5Mom

AMBER IS SO GOOD! They'll be giving everyone a run for their money, and that wasn't even their full routine! SO EXCITED!!

And by the way... love how even when Stingrays are marking jumps, they are soo clean and perfectly timed. I'm obsessed.

While she obviously a dedicated athelete to have kept going, with the degree to which she was impaired the danger wasn't only to her but to her teammates too. She was in no condition to be basing and putting anyone up in the air. The routine needed to be stopped for her safety and for the safety of her teammates.

i completely agree. thats so dangerous to have her stunt and tumble while she was like that. she should have been taken off the floor right away. did she have a concussion?

Small Senior is already turning into it's usual insanely amazing all out brawl for gold! Orange looked great, loved Hailey's debut!!! I actually really like their routine this year compared to past routines. Haha, must be the tick tocks!;) And SSX looked fierceeeeeee! Those Shark Ladies always give it to me!!!:shark:

Ahh you are too sweet :). It was not the debut she wanted for her first time out with them, but thankfully it's early.

Amber is the first routine I have seen so far that I am loving from start to finish. So excited to see all the stingray teams. I wish CA would go back to using Eric Little for their dances.

Back