All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It actually does effect their score... because that one stunt isn't doing any leg positions or transitional skills, so it changes their ratio (especially since they only put up 3 stunts to begin with)
I was under the impression that (at least for most score sheets), they will score the downed stunt as if it was still up for the sake of quantity numbers, so as not to double penalize. Would love to here from some of the judges on the board to better understand? @MissBee

I was under the impression that (at least for most score sheets), they will score the downed stunt as if it was still up for the sake of quantity numbers, so as not to double penalize. Would love to here from some of the judges on the board to better understand? @MissBee
Depends what score sheet you are on. I know for varsity last year, I was told if all of the stunts fall, you judge execution on the one stunt left in the air. If stunts hit then come down, you give them the difficulty. If the skills never hit, then they don't get it.

I feel like Lime is going to be the Tsunami of 2010 and the Cali of 2011. Everyone is going to jump on this bandwagon and act like they can do no wrong. It always happens to a very good team, but sometimes their routines can get lost in the hype their fans put on them. Trust me, I KNOW they're a fantastic team and have a ton of talent (and they're flyers all look fairly young so I don't expect them to be fading out in years to come), but I can already tell I'm going to be sick of hearing about them by February.:confused:
I think I found compliments in this and thank you! I wouldn't say be sick of them because just like everyone else they are working so hard to make this happen. Level 5 isn't what it used to be and for any of these teams to make it through these routines these day good for them. I know everyone won't be a fan but you know what I AM SO PROUD OF is these are really nice and hard working dedicated girls to the sport of all star cheer. They understand this sport more than me and yes you can find our flaws we have them and so does everyone, but know the passion drive and love that goes on behind the curtain :) Be positive and truly CONGRATS TO EVERY LEVEL 5 ATHLETE MAKING IT THROUGH THESE ROUTINES. Proud of yall!

i feel like fca diamonds tumbling is really going to hurt them. not a lot of doubles and the most of the ones they do have don't get the whole way around. also i think their fliers basket technique is something to be desired. other than that though i really do enjoy their routine.

I think I found compliments in this and thank you! I wouldn't say be sick of them because just like everyone else they are working so hard to make this happen. Level 5 isn't what it used to be and for any of these teams to make it through these routines these day good for them. I know everyone won't be a fan but you know what I AM SO PROUD OF is these are really nice and hard working dedicated girls to the sport of all star cheer. They understand this sport more than me and yes you can find our flaws we have them and so does everyone, but know the passion drive and love that goes on behind the curtain :) Be positive and truly CONGRATS TO EVERY LEVEL 5 ATHLETE MAKING IT THROUGH THESE ROUTINES. Proud of yall!

I would like to say keep doing what you do GBE! The athletes, coaches, and parents are doing great things to grow the positive image of all star cheer in a state where the sport may not be as popular!! Lime looks good and should be very proud of themselves!!! For every fan you lose because they are sick of you being successful in doing what you love, I'm sure you will gain a few who recognize your true passion for the sport and the growth you've made as a program!!!

Locking this thread and allowing people to start a new one. Videos are in the Wiki. this is only for the sake of organization.

Back