Music 2012 Voice Over Requests

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Harrison High School
Hawks
Orange Black

S dbl H S servin fierce nothin less

Come and get your hawk fix orange black simply sick

Hawks spread your wings come on show them how u fly south put your deuces uuuuup tell the haters bye

It is that orange and the black were on attack out goes the claws girl u don't want that

i need v/o for a high school

friendswood mustangs blue black and white

i want the v/o to be sassy and in your face!

Honey this is friendswood you wish u was this good comin for mustangs girl I wish a diva would

Blue black white is outta sight watch us take the fight

I am that diva! Too sassy for your taste, friendswood we got this snaps in yo face

Spirit Cheer
Colours: Green Purple and White
J2 : Spirit Sweet
J3 coed: cSpirit Explosion
Senior coed l3: Spirit New Fire
Senior 3:Sprit Queen
IOC L5: Spirit Rage

J2 SPIRIT SWEET

J2 can't be beat what's my name? Spirit sweet

Glamor is my middle name juniors lets switch up the game

2s in the sky spirit sweet is lookin fly

S dub double e t honey u ain't stoppin me

J CO3

Lets set this thing off, so explosive! Juniors lets on it

It's coed its spirit, girl I kno u feel it

We so explosive, we so the bomb go head admit, that we go it goin on

Juniors bring that drama make it hotter than a fire, crowd u ain't gotta lie were your new desire

SR CO3

Seniors Lets strike a match....BOOM....fire time

Hottest on the mat can u really handle that senior serve a tray then push them back

Seniors be workin out! This is for u-that-doubt

Spirit new fire takes you higher better back up or feel the flame, we got this game on lock heading straight to the top

Sr 3

Spirit make these girlies take a bow....SHUT THEM DOWN

well show u royalty show you a fierce that's mean honey well make u screeeeeeam, we are the queens

Spirit let them know that queens run the show

Queens on a roll queens on a mission turning out the competition

IOC RAGE

Lights cameras action all eyes to the stage, time for your new obsession, welcome rage

Time to let the beast out spirit come up out your cage IOC serve them! Snap let en see your rage

R to the A G to the E gimme that globe then give me bling first a bid then a ring takin worlds just ain't a thing

Ragin on you haters when I step up on the mat
Spirit got that fierce that u can't take can u handle that

Give em face give them life mess with rage and pay the price

Triap Academy Rangers, Blue, Gold & White. and their theme is "luck" thanks

T the A the R honey u kno who we are yeah it's the rangers triap is the best by far

To beat the ranger girls your gonna need a little luck pull out a pad get you a pen take notes on how we strut

It's the white that got u jealous and the blue that makes you pace but wen u see us leave in hold we gaurentee you hate

TRiap divas got that luck ranger show them your to much

Predator Athletics. We're the same gym but with new ownership and a new name!

Our teams are:
Mini 1 - Cubs

dont let the mini feel ya dont disrepect the 1, honey thas ms. cub to you our reign has now begun

never mini just fun sized serving fierce before your eyes

mini predators are here and there on attack, when you up against these cubs you better watch your back

Youth 2 - Huskies

the bark is much worse than the bite you dont want this fight youth lets get em yeah its goin down tonight

huskies do it with passion do it with love show them that no other team could every go place above

husky girls make it hot snap roll twerk drop

youth divas make it glam husky fierce oh yes ma'am predators are on the hunt yeah you know what youth girl want

Junior 2 - Tigers

orange and stripes...oraaaange and stripes! thats what the crowd screams when we give, them, life

tigers got the bang junior 2 is on a roll, claws out pouncin time yeah we want that gold

no neeed to growl and no need to roar tigers serve it on the mat 10s across the board

Junior 3 - Leopards

spotted fierce watch us pounce junior 3 we want tht crown

here kitty kitty juniors pull out your claws, leopards are perfection....NO FLAWS

fierce kitty fierce cats u know you cant hang with that

yeah ima predator u can check my spot the time is ours your time is thru honey check the clock

Senior 2 - Venom

you dont want it with the venom fierce girls, flawless and poisenous watch us take the world

honey im a predator so u know im killin it i see envy on your face means you cant deal with it

venomous yeah thats us senior 2 is just to much

2 is just a number! our fierce is on high! honey NEWS FLASH 2s the new 5

Senior Coed 4 - Vipers

fangs out give em the hiss viper kids you cant resist

come vipers show em how u bite they lackin in perfection but our fierce looks right

sr 4 coed hot watch us end on the top

vipers are viscous beatin us keep wishin

Thanks!

Predator Athletics. We're the same gym but with new ownership and a new name!

Our teams are:
Mini 1 - Cubs
Youth 2 - Huskies
Junior 2 - Tigers
Junior 3 - Leopards
Senior 2 - Venom
Senior Coed 4 - Vipers

Thanks!

Mini 1 - Cubs

dont let the mini feel ya dont disrepect the 1, honey thas ms. cub to you our reign has now begun

never mini just fun sized serving fierce before your eyes

mini predators are here and there on attack, when you up against these cubs you better watch your back

Youth 2 - Huskies

the bark is much worse than the bite you dont want this fight youth lets get em yeah its goin down tonight

huskies do it with passion do it with love show them that no other team could every go place above

husky girls make it hot snap roll twerk drop

youth divas make it glam husky fierce oh yes ma'am predators are on the hunt yeah you know what youth girl want

Junior 2 - Tigers

orange and stripes...oraaaange and stripes! thats what the crowd screams when we give, them, life

tigers got the bang junior 2 is on a roll, claws out pouncin time yeah we want that gold

no neeed to growl and no need to roar tigers serve it on the mat 10s across the board

Junior 3 - Leopards

spotted fierce watch us pounce junior 3 we want tht crown

here kitty kitty juniors pull out your claws, leopards are perfection....NO FLAWS

fierce kitty fierce cats u know you cant hang with that

yeah ima predator u can check my spot the time is ours your time is thru honey check the clock

Senior 2 - Venom

you dont want it with the venom fierce girls, flawless and poisenous watch us take the world

honey im a predator so u know im killin it i see envy on your face means you cant deal with it

venomous yeah thats us senior 2 is just to much

2 is just a number! our fierce is on high! honey NEWS FLASH 2s the new 5

Senior Coed 4 - Vipers

fangs out give em the hiss viper kids you cant resist

come vipers show em how u bite they lackin in perfection but our fierce looks right

sr 4 coed hot watch us end on the top

vipers are viscous beatin us keep wishin

Hey, can you write a few more for south harrison hawks? orange and black

S dbl H got the wings in soar. Talons out lets take flight in the floor

South in the building everybody get loud cuz you know that the hawks are known to Rick the crowd

Come on hawks lets hit it haters can't get it

Voice overs for Infinite Athletics?
Teams are Icons, Celebrity, Stars, Diamonds, & Legends. Whattaya got for meh? :help:

Teams are Icons, Celebrity, Stars, Diamonds, Legends, Rising Stars Mini Celebs, Platinum, & Generals. Whattaya got for meh? :help:
colors are blue black silver purple and teal if that helps.
icons will be all girl 4, Celebrity will be coed 5, stars all girl 5, diamonds all girl i5, & legends IOC 5,
rising stars will be Junior 3, Mini Celebs- mini 2, platinum-coed 4, Generals-all girl 2

Thanks so much!

Teams are Icons, Celebrity, Stars, Diamonds, Legends, Rising Stars Mini Celebs, Platinum, & Generals. Whattaya got for meh? :help:
colors are blue black silver purple and teal if that helps.
icons will be all girl 4, Celebrity will be coed 5, stars all girl 5, diamonds all girl i5, & legends IOC 5,
rising stars will be Junior 3, Mini Celebs- mini 2, platinum-coed 4, Generals-all girl 2

Thanks so much!

Dm ;)

Heyy! My school's comp team definitely needs some good voice-overs. Year after year we just have super generic ones =( It would be lovely if you could make up some fun ones for us!

Team: Miramonte High School
Mascot: Matadors (Mats for short)
Colors: Green, black, and white

Back