All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And another new one from Australia (don't think anyone had posted this yet)...

Melbourne Cheer Academy (senior 4 uniform):
2nw2yi8.jpg
i LOVE the subtle use of mesh in these..thats how you do mesh everyone

And another new one from Australia (don't think anyone had posted this yet)...

Melbourne Cheer Academy (senior 4 uniform):
2nw2yi8.jpg
i really like these!! im a little uncertain about "phoenix" being on the skirt.. i think i would like it better without the writing there but love the rest!the mesh looks beautiful!

rhinestones on mesh for the sleeves is honestly a really bad idea. My team had that last year and although it looked good, both the bases and flyers had really bad red scratch marks from the rhinestones after we competed.:( Not sure if maybe the mesh was too thin, or anyone else had this problem, but it was extremely unpleasant.

My gym had/will have this too! It's because you can't glue the rhinestones on to mesh so you have to use these hook things on the back and they catch on your skin. Some people even bleed after competing

Stingrays uniforms are still my favorite, other then maybe the cheetahs uni's (i.e. the non worlds one) if stingrays tries to change theirs, ill cry. you just cant mess with perfection. :rays:

Stingrays full glitz.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I like the front if it didn't have the blue strap. The back I don't like at all. But yeah this looks a lot like stingrays

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Even though there are the Stingray colors in the uniform, I don't think that it looks like them at all. This uniform has tons of lines here and there and it has a weird back cut-out. Both of those things I couldn't imagine with a Stingray uniform at all!

Back