All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait. That's so disorienting. Were they affiliated with one another or were there just two separate gyms that looked exactly the same?

They are both Premier gyms and they did both go by KY Allstars at one time and wore the same uniforms, but Lexington went back to the KY Elite name and colors.

They are both Premier gyms and they did both go by KY Allstars at one time and wore the same uniforms, but Lexington went back to the KY Elite name and colors.
Ok thank you for clearing that up! I thought they were unaffiliated and was thinking how strange that was.

Thank you for allowing me to work with your program! You were great to work with and am glad that your uniforms turned out so amazing!

This is the first full top I have truly liked as well as the crop top. I think it is perfect for a full top. I like the older girls' uniforms, too, but cute full tops.

This is the first full top I have truly liked as well as the crop top. I think it is perfect for a full top. I like the older girls' uniforms, too, but cute full tops.

The "Full Top" is actually a GKzie (One piece) Uniform and that look went wonderful with their colors, and as someone mentioned, I agree that GKzies look great on the Youth kids although I am doing another GKzie for another Senior 5 Program and it looks AMAZING. The crop top for Elite was meant to stand out and make a statement since this is one of the first Australian Teams to get into GK. Id say they are the best looking Australian team Ive seen in GK!

This year is really the first time I've seen them. I think they look awesome and are a great alternative for someone who wants a bling-y uniform without the expensive cost of the rhinestones!
AND without ripping eachother up in stunts. I cant count how any cuts my girls had this season.

The "Full Top" is actually a GKzie (One piece) Uniform and that look went wonderful with their colors, and as someone mentioned, I agree that GKzies look great on the Youth kids although I am doing another GKzie for another Senior 5 Program and it looks AMAZING. The crop top for Elite was meant to stand out and make a statement since this is one of the first Australian Teams to get into GK. Id say they are the best looking Australian team Ive seen in GK!
Just wondering since GKzie's will be most popular with the younger teams, how will you deal with the growth spurts of many kids, I doubt parents would like to fork out more money especially as gyms tend to keep the same uni's for 2/3 years?

Just wondering since GKzie's will be most popular with the younger teams, how will you deal with the growth spurts of many kids, I doubt parents would like to fork out more money especially as gyms tend to keep the same uni's for 2/3 years?

A few things.

1. I would see if the size up would fit comfortably. GKzies are the same size "Top" and "Bottom" so lets say your an AM Top but an AL Bottom, you would get an "AL GKzie" which would have some growing room.

2. All of our materials have an amazing 4-way stretch so there is lots of leeway in sizings, although some kids do outgrow their size in one year, weather that is from poor sizing, severe growth spurts, etc. Thats why most gyms have "in house" uniform exchanges to cut those costs.

I don't kids will outgrow a GKzie at any different rapid pace than than say a crop top and shorts uniform. I feel that is on the gym owners decision to consider a "Youth only" uniform as opposed to program wide for those reasons.

I think every team should start transitioning to shorts/skorts. Skirts are such a pain and you can't even do a cartwheel without them riding/flipping up. Plus, doesn't pretty much EVERY athlete practice in shorts?
That's exactly why my cp doesn't like shorts. She practices in them,so she doesn't want them for competitions,she wants a skirt..

Funny you say that, because my cp feels the same way.
Ditto here.skirts look much better on CP. spanks ride up to the point she looks like she is wearing briefs on the floor except for one type that I order from a dance catalog with a longer inseam. Her uniform skirt doesn't ride up at all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ditto here.skirts look much better on CP. spanks ride up to the point she looks like she is wearing briefs on the floor except for one type that I order from a dance catalog with a longer inseam. Her uniform skirt doesn't ride up at all.

:chestbump:THANK YOU. My shorts (Nike pros, varsity brand, pretty much every brand i've tried) always ride up. It's like... unless you want my butt literally hanging out by the end of the routine... I need a skirt. We got varsity spandex for camp wear and I couldn't even get through half of the camp dance... I had to pull them down before I flashed everyone. Plus skirts that ride up are easier to fix (it can be done as you clean) whereas shorts.... "brb let me pull these out of my butt" it's very obvious when you pull them down!

exactly if the skirt fits right it should flip over when tumbling or anything and it covers more than just shorts imo, i could never do just spandex shorts

Someone explain to me why uniform companies have not created a skirt that is attached to the undershort on the side seams. It would look just like a regular skirt on the outside (wouldn't work, obviously, for skirts that flare out, but many all star skirts don't) and it would never ride up. Perhaps I should patent this idea... But seriously, it seems like an easy solution, no?

Back