All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish the KE Uniform looked like this...
idslxk.jpg

@AndrewSky I got choked up over that Tsu picture...they had me at "water changes everything". If there was such an award as "Fan Favorite" at Worlds they would have gotten it that year they performed in the dark....

Look at that... a beautiful uniform that you CAN wear a bra under ;)
View attachment 273

ETA: for anyone who doesn't know, these were new as of the 2013 season but the entire program will be wearing them this year as opposed to just the Restricted 5 team.... just posting to prove my point :)
JAS always has the prettiest unis, practice wear and shirts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

View attachment 273

ETA: for anyone who doesn't know, these were new as of the 2013 season but the entire program will be wearing them this year as opposed to just the Restricted 5 team.... just posting to prove my point :)

These are so beautiful. I've loved them ever since the first time i saw them!!

View attachment 273

Girl Goodbye. EVERYTHING Jersey Allstars does is perfection. They're like the Sandra Bullock of cheer.

I mean, I get annoyed constantly fiddling with my strapless bras when I wear my maxi dress.

If you asked me to wear one during competition I'd have laughed in your face.
I wore strapless with my uniform last season and ugh it was horrible. Its not fun when you're adjusting it the ENTIRE competition

View attachment 273

These & panthers sublimated unis are the only sublimated unis I like. They're done right.

Back