All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniforms for OC Allstars Black. Really like these and the colors

2v1oja0.jpg

BmQqs2lCQAAJuCb.jpg
This is my team and yeah we all agree on the skirts being too small! We had to guess our sizes, because we received the new uniforms in Florida the day before we competed! Next season we will for sure be trading out skirts for other sizes. But besides the skirt size, they are super comfy and we all love them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

REALLY wish they kept the lime! Would've made it POP so much more. Also wayyyy too much mystique on the skirt. I thought we were finally starting to get away from this all over aluminum foil look. All in all, it's not bad, I think I would've really liked it if the lime took place of the silver.

Aluminum foil! LOVE IT!! I always said that when people went so silver they looked like they could be a mirror!!

This is my team and yeah we all agree on the skirts being too small! We had to guess our sizes, because we received the new uniforms in Florida the day before we competed! Next season we will for sure be trading out skirts for other sizes. But besides the skirt size, they are super comfy and we all love them!

Love them!!

Okay I have been scrolling away looking for Aqua Uniform....I don't even know what team. I am cranky and I have a horrid cold. Someone please take pity on me and post a picture or a link. Thanking you in advance.

Okay so I figured out the worst thing about mesh stomachs, my CP got her crop top and skirt that goes over her mesh body suit. She is 5 has no put belly at all and the uniform looks dreadful and like she is 5 months pregnant. Here crop too is too big, the body suit too big, skirt correct size but her normally thin midriff looks hugs and that black mesh makes it so bad.

Back