All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have an odd pet peeve with gyms whose colours involve teal (and yes, my gym is included in this)
THIS
2hxruag.jpg

Is teal.
THIS
ven5fp.jpg

Is neon blue.
Woah those are big...
OMG yes. My school colors are teal,black and silver, and almost every sports team in our school has a different "shade" of teal. It's soooo annoying!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

OMG yes. My school colors are teal,black and silver, and almost every sports team in our school has a different "shade" of teal. It's soooo annoying!

Apparently our school colors are dark green and gold not Kelly green and gold. Well all of our varsity uniforms have Kelly green, while every other sport has the dark green

ETA; Varsity Cheer whoops

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Apparently our school colors are dark green and gold not Kelly green and gold. Well all of our varsity uniforms have Kelly green, while every other sport has the dark green

ETA; Varsity Cheer whoops

Oh wow that just described my school! Except everyone THINKS we're the ones who are wrong with our Kelly green since everything else is like forest green. But our color is actually supposed to be Kelly green! Green probs

This color variance is a pretty common problem among sports programs in general. (For me, personally, it's maroon. They either have a really purpley maroon or crimson.) If uniform and custom-gear companies included the Pantene color swatch numbers next to their products, it would clear up quite a few problems.

Psst- It's Pantone. I only know that because I dated the heir to the company/his father invented the color-match system. Most insane 6 months in my life. I will also never forget him because the darn company is EVERYWHERE.

Oh wow that just described my school! Except everyone THINKS we're the ones who are wrong with our Kelly green since everything else is like forest green. But our color is actually supposed to be Kelly green! Green probs

To be honest... All last year I thought mine was Kelly green but turns out it's forest green. Whoops.

To be honest... All last year I thought mine was Kelly green but turns out it's forest green. Whoops.

The only reason I know what ours actually is, is because I was searching the Internet for our fight song music and came across a history of our school, including how colors, mascot, and fight song were decided

Are people like that really rich? I feel as though inventing a colour would make you rich..

He didn't invent a color, he invented a way to standardize colors world wide so that they could be reproduced by anyone. The Pantone System is used throughout many industries in the world so I can imagine how much that man is bringing in is more than most of us will ever see in our life combined.

I read her comment and assumed he would have been rich by "heir"...so in my head I was like "yeah that should read 'my fiancé' or 'my husband'.....she's doing it wrong"

I think I'm a subconscious gold digger.
I did, indeed, do it wrong :D. Although, when you're the ONLY child of a second marriage, your father is 80/your mother is 60 when you're 20, and your oldest half-sibling is the same age as my mother (who is getting up there)...I don't know if there was ever a way for me to do it 'right.' lol Waayyy too much baggage for me to even TRY to carry.
Are people like that really rich? I feel as though inventing a colour would make you rich..
Yes. His father was exceptionally wealthy. I started dating him before I knew how wealthy he was, and honestly, when he told me what his dad had done, it didn't really hit home with me until my mother's friend (who is an art buff) explained it. We're talking 2 'houses' (an apt in the upper east side which takes up an entire floor of a building and a place in florida), a pretty sweet yacht (which they didn't use half of because they're pretty old). They bought his apt: it's just off of Union Square.

You can't, however, buy a personality, a good heart, or a soul (as I found to my detriment). He was incredibly emotionally unstable, at times verbally abusive (harshly critical of my appearance/choices), and woefully underdeveloped on the maturity scale which I imagine comes from never having personal responsibility (he had maids). He broke up with me 4 days before my birthday in a hotel room in Rome. A trip he brought me on knowing full well for a MONTH that he would be breaking up with me.

Anyway- though he's a troglodyte, the color-match system IS incredibly handy for this sort of thing and PROBABLY should be better implemented. It does what it's supposed to do well and would probably prevent 'teal-is-not-blue' syndrome.

If anyone still needs uniforms designed i am no longer doing them just for my company. I am also doing freelance at no extra cost to release the design to another company. If you are struggling to find a company to produce the uniform you desire at a reasonable cost, let me design for you and i recommend you take the design to Rebel Athletic. They are extremely reasonable and have really great quality.

Do not have a negative mindset because of Rebels CA Panther and Cheetah uniforms, for that was in the designers hands, not the manufacturer.

I plan on working for Rebel Athletic as of January because i have seen amazing quality come from them with little to no complaints at all.

If you need uniforms designed within the next month. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
I will get it to you ASAP. Design Fee is only 100$

Wish you all the best! xoxox
-Ry

If anyone still needs uniforms designed i am no longer doing them just for my company. I am also doing freelance at no extra cost to release the design to another company. If you are struggling to find a company to produce the uniform you desire at a reasonable cost, let me design for you and i recommend you take the design to Rebel Athletic. They are extremely reasonable and have really great quality.

Do not have a negative mindset because of Rebels CA Panther and Cheetah uniforms, for that was in the designers hands, not the manufacturer.

I plan on working for Rebel Athletic as of January because i have seen amazing quality come from them with little to no complaints at all.

If you need uniforms designed within the next month. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
I will get it to you ASAP. Design Fee is only 100$

Wish you all the best! xoxox
-Ry
We use Rebel for our practice wear & love them! They are an amazing company :) I will be visiting them when I'm at NCA to design our new uniforms.

How exciting for you to become apart of their staff!

Back