All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Jersey Storm
14j27id.jpg

I like both uniforms. I think they will look great on the floor. But, his uniform top is too small for him. Perhaps he should go a size up? I'll miss the white uniforms, though.

if they didn't size the gym yet (like the mom above posted), it's likely they just pulled 2 kids who could fit in the prototypes for the picture... so if that is the case i'll ignore the slight sizing issues.

curious what the back of the girl top looks like if all of those straps are in the front. (i'd also probably like it better if the shoulders weren't cutout since it would match the boys better)

nonetheless, weird not seeing them in white, but i do enjoy the navy. it's pretty!

I don't remember seeing anyone post this one (sorry if it has been posted already!) It looks like only certain levels/teams are doing it as a crop, and others are wearing the leo underneath for lower level/lower age teams but that's just an assumption.

Starlets Cheerleading, from Australia:

close up:
2rc1uhe.jpg

view on comp floor:
29de920.jpg

I don't remember seeing anyone post this one (sorry if it has been posted already!) It looks like only certain levels/teams are doing it as a crop, and others are wearing the leo underneath for lower level/lower age teams but that's just an assumption.

close up:
2rc1uhe.jpg

view on comp floor:
29de920.jpg
Over all it's pretty! I really like the crop and would like it more with the leo if the leo wasn't black. Yeah there is black under the logo, but I think the black leo is just too much of a contrast from the pretty blue and white to have in such a big space like that, if that makes sense.

close up:
2rc1uhe.jpg

view on comp floor:
29de920.jpg
I think they were posted in 2012-2013 thread but I've never seen it w/o the Leo... It looks so good! I don't like that the Leo is black but white honestly wouldn't be much better. I kinda wish they just did a full top version for teams that wouldn't wear crop (although that may be more expensive to have two designs and less orders for each). It's not terrible though, you gotta do what you gotta do

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think they were posted in 2012-2013 thread but I've never seen it w/o the Leo... It looks so good! I don't like that the Leo is black but white honestly wouldn't be much better. I kinda wish they just did a full top version for teams that wouldn't wear crop (although that may be more expensive to have two designs and less orders for each). It's not terrible though, you gotta do what you gotta do/quote]

Ahhh yes I think you're right, it might have been posted in the 2012-2013 thread - I thought I'd seen it before!
I saw members from the gym commenting on their Facebook page that they tried it with a white leo but apparently it looked too overwhelming with that much white, so they went with the black

I kind of wonder why they didn't just make a uniform with colours that would match the black Leo? Their last uniform matched so well that I didn't even realise it was a leotard underneath. It's a gorgeous uniform though!

I kind of wonder why they didn't just make a uniform with colours that would match the black Leo? Their last uniform matched so well that I didn't even realise it was a leotard underneath. It's a gorgeous uniform though!

Yes true, interesting point. I'm also shocked at how many blue/white sublimated uni's there are this year. And my gym will be adding another one to the blue/white sublimated list by States lol!

Back