All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I usually like most of CEA's unis (except the skirts often seem to have a weird fit) and I admire the gym. But I have to agree... way too revealing for my taste, especially for youth athletes.

There are a few more pics on Courtney's Insta. I would attach here but the board hates my guts.

Not sure if the stones are on the white side too, we were basically threatened with death by firing squad if we got too close or took pics.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

As I recall , the white side doesn't have the stones on it. At least not on the sample. It's nice that the girls who cross from YE to JE don't have to buy 2 skirts. I guess I missed that was the reasoning behind it.

As a mother who paid for this uni and whose child will be wearing it, it doesn't bother me. This is also coming from a mother who refused to allow her daughters to wear bikinis up until this year. I honestly didn't even notice the off-shoulder or the higher slit until you guys said something. I don't think that KP's fits her exactly right either. Either way, I love it. I can't wait to see it on our girls on stage. :)

I LOVE the Youth Elite uni! I think it has the perfect amount of sparkle for those kids to shine on stage! I can't wait to see the boy version too! The butterfly on the back is genius and I think it's really clever the way they used the x man to spell youth elite! I'm not the biggest fan of any off the shoulder top, I just don't like the style but the uniform as a whole is beautiful, even if it may be a little too much skin for a youth team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

A few pics where you can see the black skirt better. Taken from CSP's insta.

2dl4vnr.jpg

2uh7ckm.jpg

I've been thinking more about the shoulder's part of the uniform and it isn't any different than the old level 5 uniform that we just retired except it doesn't have part of the x man's arm going across the collar bone as sort of a strap.

I still love it and can't wait to see it on stage!! (Which......we've all seen uniforms that didn't work in pictures come to life on stage.......I think this will be one of them! Edited to add that from personal experience (old level 5 uni) that top fit will be very forgiving over the next few years. My CP was 10 when we got them and she wore her same size top right up until last season when Jr's wore them another year. That top style worked for all those years even when I had to buy longer skirts to cover her behind. That will save parents money as well.

Well I haven't said anything anti-teal in awhile...so here goes.

I don't care how you size it - that off the shoulder top was too much on Fierce and it's too much now. And the slit in the skirt... :eek::eek::eek: This is just way too revealing for a YOUTH aged team. It's too revealing for any age, but just...no. Is this just supposed to be some sort of "this is the last uniform we get before we have to be appropriate so let's just go all out"?

I know everyone thinks I'm all anti-teal, but I usually at least like their uniforms. I just can't get with this one. Sorry.

But I do like the butterfly... :oops:

There's the J-A-M I know and love!!!! LMAO

I usually like most of CEA's unis (except the skirts often seem to have a weird fit) and I admire the gym. But I have to agree... way too revealing for my taste, especially for youth athletes.

I agree with this.....I don't know if it's my CP's shape or what but her SE skirt does not hang well on her almost as if it's too big.....but we tried the size smaller at fittings this year and that one was too small. So it seems she's in between an XS/S skirt size. It's very frustrating.

I'm actually a lot more ok with the YE uniform now that they've replaced that awful white skirt with the black one. I'm not wild about the off the shoulder top but removing the slit from the skirt definitely makes it 10 times more appropriate.

I still love YE's unis. Can't wait to see them on stage!!! @mstealtoyou do you know if we'll get to see other teams unit?! (Hint hint: Senior Elite :))

Yes......you'll get to see it at NCA......they've been sized but haven't had to pay for them yet so they're not anywhere close to even being made.

Last edited:
As far as the reversible skirt, they will wear the skirt on the black side for YE and reverse it to the white side to wear with the new Jr Elite white top. 2 tops 1 skirt..........to save the parents some $$$$.
I'm actually a lot more ok with the YE uniform now that they've replaced that awful white skirt with the black one. I'm not wild about the off the shoulder top but removing the slit from the skirt definitely makes it 10 times more appropriate.

(See above) It's the same skirt. The slit is still there - it's on her other leg since the skirt is reversed.

I'll wait to see the top. I really hate that off the shoulder design - I hated it when Northeast Elite had it 4-5 years ago, I hated it when Fierce had it...so I don't much care for it now. I just wish it had some straps or something! But maybe when it's sized right...? The slit in the skirt I just can't get over. And I agree about their skirts fitting weird - very A-line usually and they always look like they're a size larger than the tops. But I usually like the designs - looooooooved all of them last year, so I'll sit tight and wait. <...impatiently taps foot...>

(See above) It's the same skirt. The slit is still there - it's on her other leg since the skirt is reversed.

I'll wait to see the top. I really hate that off the shoulder design - I hated it when Northeast Elite had it 4-5 years ago, I hated it when Fierce had it...so I don't much care for it now. I just wish it had some straps or something! But maybe when it's sized right...? The slit in the skirt I just can't get over. And I agree about their skirts fitting weird - very A-line usually and they always look like they're a size larger than the tops. But I usually like the designs - looooooooved all of them last year, so I'll sit tight and wait. <...impatiently taps foot...>

That sounds fair! LOL

Her top fit's her like a dream......seriously like it was custom sewn for her but that skirt.....lmao.....I threatened to have it altered last year and I seriously think I'm going to have to take it and see what someone can do with it. I'm not sure I can stand it for 2 more season's!

Back