All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am curious what the flyer's and base's height and weight is. She looks like a normal sized woman but it's hard to tell from the video. Also curious if the base is a weight lifter and if it is a necessity for partner stunting.
I was wondering also. At 1:30 he one hands her into a flip! And she looks average sized height. That's impressive!
So I'm assuming he'll be cheering at UK in a year or two...?

Love these two...
Juliane is fairy short (about 5-5'1) not sure what her weight is...but she is tiny, just a more muscular build for her height.
Not exactly sure how tall Constantin is... I believer around 5'10-6'. And I believe weighs in around 150kg (I read that somewhere on his Facebook when he was working on standing fulls....)...so don't quote me. :-D He does lift weights and has an insane diet!

I don't think he will be going to UK anytime.. :D He'll be 28 this year, already finished school, runs a cheer business in Germany etc.

Constantin and Juliane stunted this year for the first time together... Constantin was previously stunting with someone else, however due to work and job commitments (and living in different cities), they decided to work with new partners this year.

Here are some of Consti's old videos:

Last edited:
Is it weird that I was trying to look for @hannahx0xbananaa the whole time?! Coed Elite looks unbelievable though...can't wait for the CEA showcase!!!
Nope cause I watched it three times before I really watched it cause I was looking for my CP who makes several background appearances :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Is it weird that I was trying to look for @hannahx0xbananaa the whole time?! Coed Elite looks unbelievable though...can't wait for the CEA showcase!!!
Hahaha thanks girl! I base the left prep at 0:12 & my stunt is the one to the right of Maddy's head around 0:23. I tumble to the left out of camera 0:35 but you can see me for half a second secondary basing at 0:38! Guess the camera doesn't like me ;)

Also @12stepCheermom 's son is awesome!

Back