All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was called the Recruitment Clinic and it was hosted at Gymtyme so I think it might have had something to do with college or something. I'm not really sure. Does anyone know anything more about it?

I looked it up and I guess it was a clinic at GymTyme put on by TCLM to help cheerleaders get recruited by colleges. That's probably why they were doing rewinds, but that double up was so cool!
Cheer Leader Magazine

I mean Jenna Marbles makes cool videos too, and they'll probably give me more info than that.

Sorry I'm teaching back to back high school camps and anything that requires me to be out of bed before 6am makes me a grumpy kitty.

Teaser video for the new competitive cheer program at Gannon University! Full length video available soon.

Cat was a bronze medalist at the 2013 Worlds - find out why she chose Gannon!

There are a few spots left on the roster for the fall & athletic scholarships available! There's no fee to apply for admission to the university, so what do you have to lose?

Our team is filled through recruitment, so rising high school seniors interested in our program should contact me now to find out how they can get recruited for 2014-15!

Have questions or just want more information? Please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Back