All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay so I've tried searching every possible thing I can to find this one video and I can't so I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm looking for a team video. In the video there's a girl who tumbles down the center panel and falls but does a seat roll and plays it off so well. I want to show my friends but I cannot for the life of me remember the team. If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated. I'm almost positive it's a coed team.

ETA: this might have been during the 2012-2013 season. I just remember watching the video on one of the video threads.

Okay so I've tried searching every possible thing I can to find this one video and I can't so I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I'm looking for a team video. In the video there's a girl who tumbles down the center panel and falls but does a seat roll and plays it off so well. I want to show my friends but I cannot for the life of me remember the team. If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated. I'm almost positive it's a coed team.

ETA: this might have been during the 2012-2013 season. I just remember watching the video on one of the video threads.

ACX Kat Daddies from Battle Under The Big Top 2013 I think

This?

I wish I had a video of CP's gym Vizion 20/20 from Worlds. I really am not trying to brag but it's almost surreal that we placed 10th. IMO that's a phenomenal accomplishment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had a video of CP's gym Vizion 20/20 from Worlds. I really am not trying to brag but it's almost surreal that we placed 10th. IMO that's a phenomenal accomplishment!

Ale Herrera has one. You'll have to look through all her videos, but it's in there I saw it. she has A Lot of worlds videos.

eta: I don't know how to post videos from YouTube so I just gave you the username.
eta2: sorry I don't know if you were asking for one lol.

Last edited:
Ale Herrera has one. You'll have to look through all her videos, but it's in there I saw it. she has A Lot of worlds videos.

eta: I don't know how to post videos from YouTube so I just gave you the username.
eta2: sorry I don't know if you were asking for one lol.
@iwearmysunglassesatnight....thank you very much:)

Back