All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well a certain all girl california all stars team has full squad tic tocks! Y'all take a wild guess!

I'm cheerlicious!

First one to figure out and tell me the grips for the full up stretch at 1:58 wins!

If I remember correctly from seeing a grip like that done, I think that the legs are crossed similarly to a half up, but in some kind of way the base who spins the foot is holding the foot they spin, the backspot is holding the other foot, and the other base is ankles I guess?

If I remember correctly from seeing a grip like that done, I think that the legs are crossed similarly to a half up, but in some kind of way the base who spins the foot is holding the foot they spin, the backspot is holding the other foot, and the other base is ankles I guess?

That can't be 100% correct... only 2 bases do a 1/4 turn... The main base is at the front of the stunt upon initiation and moves 1/4 to her left, the second/side is on the left-hand side of the flyer and stays put while the back spot is on the right-hand side of the flyer and moves 1/4 to the back.
To me, it looks more like a released full up (bases all let go).

ETA: I just watched a video of Kayla Stach of CC Champs and you can see it as well. The flyer does cross the legs, backstop (on main position) has the left foot, while the side as the right.

Back