All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's just to get you excited for the upcoming worlds and without physically being able to have routines from 2014, they use routines from the previous season. they usually do the same type of video every year.

I watched those pre Worlds 2013 videos a lot! That song was catchy. Haha.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

CTR...

um..

What the heck was that?
Flying legs all over the place...
Do they not realize they need to squeeze your legs in a full? I would be embarrassed if I were them, and that coach should not be posting a video like that! That was scary...

the only thing she (i think) needs to work on is her flexibility when doing an overstretch, aside from that, beautiful!

and oh...plus jump flexibility :p
i think shes ok
2upqtky.png

I just feel uncomfortable any time we start critiquing any individual person as opposed to their team.

If a notable person falls or messes up, that's one thing, but just pointing out their skill set and critiquing them for the sake of crackerjacks is another.

I just feel uncomfortable any time we start critiquing any individual person as opposed to their team.

If a notable person falls or messes up, that's one thing, but just pointing out their skill set and critiquing them for the sake of crackerjacks is another.
I think 3/4ths of my vocab comes from you and the board. Critiquing for the sake of crackerjacks.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back