All-Star 2013 Cheer Extreme Showcase......come Be A Vip!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so are the worlds teams competing twice during the showcase, since it mentions worlds team encore at the very end of the night.

There is time for them to go twice. That will be a judgement call for our fierce leader after they go the first time!

but be prepared that cheerlive has a horrible customer service - you basically can't cancel your account and are charged forever (unless you use a prepaid credit card specifically for this purpose).

I did not have a problem with cancelling with them when I cancelled over the summer after Worlds. They cancelled right away. I have re-subscribed this month for all the showcases. I had no problem watching the Blue Debut. I couldn't stream any of CTR's showcase. Hoping that I will be able to watch CEA today.

I did not have a problem with cancelling with them when I cancelled over the summer after Worlds. They cancelled right away. I have re-subscribed this month for all the showcases. I had no problem watching the Blue Debut. I couldn't stream any of CTR's showcase. Hoping that I will be able to watch CEA today.
You must be the first fierceboarder who cancelled without any problems! Congratulations!

ok if that guy who's doing the interviews says one more time: "haha alright! that's awesome" I'm going to throw something at him.

he's like too enthousiastic...he makes me think of these guys you see in a club sometimes that use a lousy pick up line and keeps chatting to you after you made clear you are not interested and who pretends to be too interested in all you say.
and I think he's going to have a stiff neck tomorrow from all the nodding with his head.

ok if that guy who's doing the interviews says one more time: "haha alright! that's awesome" I'm going to throw something at him.

he's like too enthousiastic...he makes me think of these guys you see in a club sometimes that use a lousy pick up line and keeps chatting to you after you made clear you are not interested and who pretends to be too interested in all you say.
and I think he's going to have a stiff neck tomorrow from all the nodding with his head.

So you're able to watch it? I can't get it, I log in and nothing is happening it keeps saying please choose an event to the right but there's nothing listed on the right

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So you're able to watch it? I can't get it, I log in and nothing is happening it keeps saying please choose an event to the right but there's nothing listed on the right

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

yes i can watch, but took me some time to know where to go.
in the right corner on top of the page you have: VOD and TV cheer live. you must click on tv and then pick cea showcase.

Back