All-Star 2013 Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2012
I really want to go to Worlds next year...! But I know that you have to buy tickets when you get there, so are you guaranteed a ticket if you go? And do you have to buy just one ticket per day or can you buy a ticket for Sunday on Saturday also? (If that makes sense:p) Is there anything else I should plan for if I do go??
Please help!
Thanks everyone!:)

There was talks of changing up the ticketing system but no word yet. My guess is nothing will change. I've been the past 4 years. Yes you are guaranteed a ticket but not guaranteed a seat. They like to close down the building if it's overcrowded so get there early. Don't expect to just walk in sit down and watch large senior. You can buy tickets to any of the days at any time. (IE you can walk in Friday and purchase Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets all together)

yes you can buy the tickets when you get there, i normally get there the night before and drive over to Wide World of Sports and get my tickets so I don't have to wait in line for the tix the day of. You can buy multiple days as well.

Back