All-Star 2014-15 Cheer Season - Previous Division?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anythingforcheer

Cheer Parent
Feb 25, 2010
With many twist and turns this season and plenty of surprise upsets at NCA for teams that switched divisions, what's your take on them returning to former division, or do you think Worlds placements will be deciding factor?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Are you talking about for next season?

I'm thinking tryouts will determine what division teams are in next season. I don't foresee teams going back to or changing divisions because of their placement at NCA.

Probably worded this incorrectly. So many surprises this season with teams in new divisions, I wondered if some will return to former divisions.

Probably worded this incorrectly. So many surprises this season with teams in new divisions, I wondered if some will return to former divisions.

With any of these Worlds teams that have changed divisions, I doubt many of them did it because they thought they'd have an easier path to a globe. The talent will dictate the size.

I would say that most gyms decide after try-outs, what division they will have. It´s one thing to want certain divisions at your gym, but another to be competitive in these.

Back