College 2014 Football Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
The Kentucky Wildcats cheerleaders are getting ready for their season opener at home against UT-Martin on Saturday, August 30th. The Wildcat Pyramid and the K-E-N-T-U-C-K-Y shout out will no doubt be two of the many football traditions that the UK cheerleaders will be performing during the season. I'm hopeful that Kentucky will get at least a bowl game (a BCS bowl game likely impossible, but any bowl game will do) considering that coach Mark Stoops has a great recruiting class this year. Any others getting very excited about the upcoming football season?

The Kentucky Wildcats cheerleaders are getting ready for their season opener at home against UT-Martin on Saturday, August 30th. The Wildcat Pyramid and the K-E-N-T-U-C-K-Y shout out will no doubt be two of the many football traditions that the UK cheerleaders will be performing during the season. I'm hopeful that Kentucky will get at least a bowl game (a BCS bowl game likely impossible, but any bowl game will do) considering that coach Mark Stoops has a great recruiting class this year. Any others getting very excited about the upcoming football season?
If this was in Martin, I would bring my cps just to see the cheerleaders!

UMass is playing Boston College at Gillette stadium on august 30th! I'm so pumped to cheer at my first college game, let's go minutemen!
My mom went to BC so we'll be cheering for the eagles here :cool: but good luck! That's so exciting for you! Can't believe my last first HS game is less than a week away :confused: when did I get old?

Back