College 2014 Football Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That LSU-Wisconsin game last night was embarrassing. I found myself wondering if they'd still be top 25 after the season's over...
They played like a young team can be expected to play. But they stayed true to the LSU way and that is to wear the opponent down. Eventually they are just too tired to keep up.

ETA: GEAUX Tigers! I had a blast watching them come back to win amongst all the Wisconsin fans in the room :)

Probably one of the best opening weekends of college football!! So many close games that were not supposed to be close. SO fun.

They played like a young team can be expected to play. But they stayed true to the LSU way and that is to wear the opponent down. Eventually they are just too tired to keep up.

ETA: GEAUX Tigers! I had a blast watching them come back to win amongst all the Wisconsin fans in the room :)

Yep it's truly not an Les Miles LSU game if you still have fingernails at the end of it.

Yep it's truly not an Les Miles LSU game if you still have fingernails at the end of it.
But everyone always seems so surprised about that.....I'm like "have you been watching any of the games the last 7 years?"

But everyone always seems so surprised about that.....I'm like "have you been watching any of the games the last 7 years?"

True besides who wants all blow out games? LSU plays in the 9th football conference SEC West.

Back