All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 11, 2012
I'm not sure if this thread has been started already, but can we start listing what gym, team and division has won both paid and at large bids to the Summit 2014? Thank you! :fro:

I think there has only been one event so far… But I would love to see an updated thread!

11/10/13: Athletic Championships in Saint Louis, MO Bid Recipients

PAID:
Northren Elite Allstars Small Senior 4

AT-LARGE:
Small Junior Level 1: Terre Haute Cheer University
Small Youth Level 2: Terre Haute Cheer University
Large Junior Level 3: Athletes Plus
Large Senior Level 4: Cheer Central Suns
Senior Restricted 5: Cheer LegendZ CheetahZ (Memphis declined)

I think there has only been one event so far… But I would love to see an updated thread!

11/10/13: Athletic Championships in Saint Louis, MO Bid Recipients

UCA had one in TN last weekend. This would probably work best as a new wiki page.

Congrats on the bid last weekend.

UCA had one in TN last weekend. This would probably work best as a new wiki page.

Congrats on the bid last weekend.
I tried looking results up online and couldn't find results from UCA. And Thank You :shimmy:

Varisty announced on twitter at 3:33pm (central) they will be making a big Summit announcement. Normally when they do weird times like that, the numbers are representative of the announcement correct?

Varisty announced on twitter at 3:33pm (central) they will be making a big Summit announcement. Normally when they do weird times like that, the numbers are representative of the announcement correct?

Probably too much to ask that they're about to announce ATC in Bellevue as a Summit bid comp (I hate that it's not!). Lol! Not that that would be a Super Huge and Amazing Announcement.

Probably they're going to release pics of a new ring or something. *yawn*

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back