College 2014 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
What new divisions and other changes will take place for next year's UCA College Nationals? I did hear a rumor about a Small Coed IA Cheer category but I'm not sure if this is true or not.

So, which teams should we watch out for? I know that Kentucky will no doubt be a huge favorite in Division I-A as will Morehead State in Division I and All Girl I.

I'm excited to see Indiana go for a three-peat in All girl 1A! And coed 1A has gotten so intense in the past few years, teams have really stepped up and now Kentucky really has to fight. I really hope LSU makes a comeback, their past two showings have been less than what I'm used to seeing from them.
I really want Slippery Rock to do well too! I want them to take it home this year!
And I always like seeing group stunts. I'm very interested to see what UTSA will put out on the floor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm excited to see Indiana go for a three-peat in All girl 1A! And coed 1A has gotten so intense in the past few years, teams have really stepped up and now Kentucky really has to fight. I really hope LSU makes a comeback, their past two showings have been less than what I'm used to seeing from them.
I really want Slippery Rock to do well too! I want them to take it home this year!
And I always like seeing group stunts. I'm very interested to see what UTSA will put out on the floor.

I know. Ole Miss has been really impressive as of late (they got a full paid bid) and I also wouldn't count out Mississippi State as well. I know that Memphis is the defending Division I-A champion but they will have plenty of competition! We shall see.

I know. Ole Miss has been really impressive as of late (they got a full paid bid) and I also wouldn't count out Mississippi State as well. I know that Memphis is the defending Division I-A champion but they will have plenty of competition! We shall see.
Yeah! I feel like Ole Miss is completely underrated and a bit of an underdog. D1A has so many big contenders now!
I'm interested to see Sac State though, just 'cause I went to school in the Sacramento area and I know their program has struggled this season, but they usually do pretty well.
But on a different note, do we know why Hawaii is no longer attending UCA?

Really hoping for Indiana or Minnesota in Allgirl 1A

I'd love to see Indiana three-peat but I'd love to see Minnesota win more!!!

Now that we are close..who is getting excited? All Girl 1A is loaded and my Rutgers Girlzz are pumped and hoping to medal again !! Good luck to all teams and safe travels to All !! We are also bringing our beautiful Dance team and our Coed team for the first time that I know of. Cant wait to cheer everyone on !!!... and Fla weather is so much better than Jersey this time of year LOL

Now that we are close..who is getting excited? All Girl 1A is loaded and my Rutgers Girlzz are pumped and hoping to medal again !! Good luck to all teams and safe travels to All !! We are also bringing our beautiful Dance team and our Coed team for the first time that I know of. Cant wait to cheer everyone on !!!... and Fla weather is so much better than Jersey this time of year LOL
Glad coed is competing now!

Sac State is taking an all girl team and I couldn't find a coed team. Wow.
And I think Cal Poly will be there for the first time which is exciting.

ETA:
San Diego State is also bringing an All Girl and a Small Coed, and it's sad not to see Glendale Community College on the list… So many changes this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I hope you weren't talking coed, because I believe we have officially said RIP to our coed team once and for all :(:(:(:(:(

Latest posts

Back