College 2014 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats to UK on their 20th national title!

Can anyone explain how Memphis dropped t0 10th? I had them in at least the Top 5,

Well, they lost several veterans including Tony Crump, Josh Gallia, and Mitch Budlong and as a result, there were several newcomers. I think they made some mistakes, but I'm not positive.

I know this probably won't help since I think the competition is over now, but I was just looking at the UCA twitter to see if awards had happened yet and found this questionnaire you can fill out and maybe get a partial refund or something? Varsity TV Live Stream Coverage - Customer Service Lots of people were complaining on there so I think they had some technical difficulties. Shout out to who I assume is @ScottyB for dealing with the complaints and rude people on twitter in a professional manner!

The Fierce Board App!
Thanks for posting the link. The live feed was great for awhile, then during the last five routines and awards, it buffered like crazy. I filled out the form and quickly received an email offering a refund!

As much as I love the D1A teams, I really want to see Slippery Rock/Cal Poly/Sac State! I don't want to wait till Tuesday!

I've only gotten to see the free videos that are up on varsity, but how does Tennessee always manage to place as high as they do? That was not a top 10 performance unless the other teams crumbled in the 30 seconds that were cut out. Nothing against UT, I grew up thinking they were the best thing in the world, but the past few years and especially this finals was a hot mess.

I've only gotten to see the free videos that are up on varsity, but how does Tennessee always manage to place as high as they do? That was not a top 10 performance unless the other teams crumbled in the 30 seconds that were cut out. Nothing against UT, I grew up thinking they were the best thing in the world, but the past few years and especially this finals was a hot mess.
Do you have a video of their routine? When I saw the final rankings I was shocked to see them in 9th, especially considering what I've seen them put out in previous years.

Congrats to UK on their 20th national title!

Can anyone explain how Memphis dropped t0 10th? I had them in at least the Top 5,
I would love someone's ideas on that as well. I watched live stream..they hit clean..granted not the difficulty as last yr..but still clean. How can teams with 4-5 drops come out ahead?

Well, they lost several veterans including Tony Crump, Josh Gallia, and Mitch Budlong and as a result, there were several newcomers. I think they made some mistakes, but I'm not positive.

they also lost several very talented top girls, all of whom were on Team USA, but it still does not explain the 10th place finish :(

That's OK Tigers! You Hit your routine..many cant say that!

I know this probably won't help since I think the competition is over now, but I was just looking at the UCA twitter to see if awards had happened yet and found this questionnaire you can fill out and maybe get a partial refund or something? Varsity TV Live Stream Coverage - Customer Service Lots of people were complaining on there so I think they had some technical difficulties. Shout out to who I assume is @ScottyB for dealing with the complaints and rude people on twitter in a professional manner!

The Fierce Board App!
Thanks for the shoutout. It did get a little crazy! Sorry to any of you who had issues (especially if it was during a key time in the competition). Things out of our control with the network got in the way and decided to ruin everyone's fun.

Thanks for the shoutout. It did get a little crazy! Sorry to any of you who had issues (especially if it was during a key time in the competition). Things out of our control with the network got in the way and decided to ruin everyone's fun.

Twitter can be brutal! I remember people thinking this place was mean.... if people looked at half the stuff posted on twitter...

Back