2015-16 Pittsburgh Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 10, 2015
Hi all!
My daughter is very excited for the new season! Being that the time is arriving so quickly, we have decided that we need to pick a new gym. We are not very happy with our current gym and would really like some direction for next year. She wants a gym that is sophisticated by still has lots of fun!
Thanks!!

There are lots of great gyms in the area. I will give my biased opinion and recommend HotCheer, I cheered there for a year while in college and it has a great family atmosphere. They have very successful teams in most ages/levels and have 2 world's teams.
ETA: other gyms that I've heard great things about, FCA, Pittsburgh Superstars, Fire and Ice, Rain Athletics, there are so many others in the area as well.

I would have to agree and recommend HotCheer. By far one of the most quality programs in the area. Level 1-5 they rock.

I will recommend FCA, absolutely amazing program and every team is extremely successful. Their level fives get a bid to worlds every year and consistently place well, while many of their lower level teams attend the summit.

I saw some FCA teams at Spirit Cheer Beast of the East back in January and their teams looked great! I don't know much about the workings of any of the program's though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much for responding to our thread! Based on the comments here and by talking to parents at some of the gyms near us, we are, hands down, going to HotCheer. While FCA also is a FANTASTIC gym, it's too far away for our family (carpools and all). Again, thank you for the advice!

Thank you all so much for responding to our thread! Based on the comments here and by talking to parents at some of the gyms near us, we are, hands down, going to HotCheer. While FCA also is a FANTASTIC gym, it's too far away for our family (carpools and all). Again, thank you for the advice!
Yay! Good luck, I hope you enjoy it there!

Back