All-Star 2015-2016 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 16, 2011
With competition season right around the corner means new routines and Cheer Music! So post your music here for all of us to enjoy!

Why do I have the feeling that I am going to hear OMI-Cheerleader a thousand times this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why do I have the feeling that I am going to hear OMI-Cheerleader a thousand times this year.

Because I think we are :p

I haven't heard CP's cheer mix yet (I don't think she has either) but hear non-CP's dance mix...I think this week. I love hearing the music the first time, however, by the 5th time---I'm kinda over it.

Yeah I already told my kids we aren't using that song or fight song! I let my tiny one get a way with a little snippet of pretty girls but no other teams will be using those 3 songs :)

We got wrecking ball as our pyramid music (ironic I know) and my coach asked for suggestions for the edit of our mix. As you can guess, everyone suggested Fight Song. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My gym banned a few songs from even being suggested. Luckily Cheerleader and Fight Song were among them.

I think some coaches are wising up to the "popular" song. I remember thinking "Roar" by Katy Perry was going to be huge, and it wasn't. Everybody kind of avoided it (at least in my area) because we all assumed everybody else would have it

I enjoy a good unique mix

I am in the minority that likes Fight Song, but it's one of those overplayed songs that just doesn't get old to me. However, Cheerleaders---I'm very much over that one.

Cheerleader s played way too much in the radio, I find myself changing stations when it is played!
Me too... I honestly can't stand the song at all. But am I the only one that doesn't see where the song could be used?? I'm sure people will use it, but until I actually hear it in a mix I don't know if it will work. It just doesn't give off a fierce or strong vibe... it's almost too happy. I can't see it for stunts, pyramid, nor jumps. Maaaaaybe tumbling or dance... but I dunno.....

Me too... I honestly can't stand the song at all. But am I the only one that doesn't see where the song could be used?? I'm sure people will use it, but until I actually hear it in a mix I don't know if it will work. It just doesn't give off a fierce or strong vibe... it's almost too happy. I can't see it for stunts, pyramid, nor jumps. Maaaaaybe tumbling or dance... but I dunno.....
I've always thought that too. Like when people on Twitter first started saying it was going to be in sooo many mixes I was like... Did any of you actually listen to it?

I really feel like it will be used in personal cheer videos more. Im sure it will also be played in someone's mix, just hopefully not on my CP's.

Back