All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And it's too bad Cheer Intensity didn't get a bid. I saw them compete a few times and they were good.

I'm on Full House, we didn't get a bid there year either.
These 2 teams being without a bid shows me there is a definite problem with the bid system. I've seen both of these teams compete and both deserve to be at Worlds - far more so than some of the senior teams. It's really a shame.

Ok? So maybe they'll be in that third spot, I still believe Jade and Cali will be in the top two. I saw the teams that competed at NCA.

For more info, last year at worlds the IOC6 (USA) placements after Semifinals were:

1) Claw6 - LIOC6
2) GymTyme - LIOC6
3) PCM - LIOC6
4) Champion Cheer - LIOC6
5) OC All Stars - LIOC6
6) Pro Cheer - ?? They don't seem to exist this year
7) Spirit Cheer - SIOC6
8) Full House - SIOC6 (but no bid)
9) Tribe Cheer - SIOC6
10) Cheer Intensity - SIOC6 (no bid)

So my point still stands that the bottom half of IOC6 moved to SIOC6. And it's too bad Cheer Intensity didn't get a bid. I saw them compete a few times and they were good.

I'm on Full House, we didn't get a bid this year either.
Anyone know if Gymtyme Chrome has even competed yet this year?

Does anyone know why GT got rid of Rouge this year? I enjoyed their routine so much last year :(
The team had lots of girls that were in their senior year of cheering, like Britni Love. GT has a wider range of older talent for international lvl 5 teams such as Black, Pink, Chrome, and Golden Girls due to most of them being UofL cheerleaders, so Platinum is usually the only regular worlds team they have.

Jade (IOSC6) is new this year since the division is new. I think their first time competing was at Cheersport. They're from Louisville, yes.

I don't know anything about Blink/Black unfortunately.
Gymtyme Jade was originally going to be IOSC5 but with lack of athletes for platinum they took the louisville cheerleaders and made them Jade (IOSC6), along with Golden Girls, (IO6) and Chrome (IOLC6) Blink/Black preformed at cheersport but I believe that was their only comp and they struggle with getting consistent athletes so I am not sure if they will be at Worlds.

Anyone know if Gymtyme Chrome has even competed yet this year?
competed at wsf and got a bid but this team is actually Louisville Large Coed and they perform the same routine so they practice quite frequently they just compete to get their bid, & then focus on Uofl (daytona, ect) until worlds

black smack is back this season!
actually not sure if they will be at Worlds. I have only seen them at Cheersport and they did not receive a bid I don't think.

Is pink back? Also how do you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pink ladies has evolved into golden girls.. not sure if they will ever bring it back but those unis were my absolute fav

Last edited by a moderator:
Back