All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gymtyme Jade was originally going to be IOSC5 but with lack of athletes for platinum they took the louisville cheerleaders and made them Jade (IOSC6), along with Golden Girls, (IO6) and Chrome (IOLC6) Blink/Black preformed at cheersport but I believe that was their only comp and they struggle with getting consistent athletes so I am not sure if they will be at Worlds.

I'm surprised to hear Jade was going to be IOSC5. I assumed they'd just take Louisville's small coed team like they do with Chrome (and I always assumed Golden Girls).

Black doesn't have a bid. So they won't be at worlds.

Don't they already have a super senioring team? Or is that somewhere else?
You are correct. Gymtyme Platinum is usually the only team you can bet on returning every year and this year they decided to drop to small to add skill to their r5, "onyx" and originally to add skill to "jade" which was supposed to be IOSC5 earlier in the season. However back in 2012 when I was cheering for gymtyme I was on "Onyx" which was then large coed 5 (now gt's restricted 5) while platinum was med coed 5

I'm surprised to hear Jade was going to be IOSC5. I assumed they'd just take Louisville's small coed team like they do with Chrome (and I always assumed Golden Girls).

Black doesn't have a bid. So they won't be at worlds.
Lots of the platinum kids from 2014 were going to be on Jade but when teams were settled they were lacking skill on platinum so they took louisville sm coed and made them lvl 6, dropped platinum to sm coed, and made a sm coed R5 team, "Onyx"

Back