College 2015 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I might be wrong, but I think I noticed several teams' routines had at least one male cheerleader flying in a basket but I'm not positive.

I might be wrong, but I think I noticed several teams' routines had at least one male cheerleader flying in a basket but I'm not positive.
I haven't had time to watch videos yet, but probably, there's typically several guys flying baskets at NCA.

Watching videos and the technique coming from big programs is a big fat sad face from me... These fulls and baskets are a scary, bent legged mess.

And for the teams not in the IA division that are struggling.....this is the 10 year anniversary of the intermediate division, so yall know about it by now. Please get in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Anyone care so share some twitter handles of anyone live tweeting? It's about to get real here for the next 90 minutes and I don't want to miss any of it.

I know NCAUpdates is giving the happy and positive highlights of the routine with a picture, but I'm going to need hard facts. SFs and TDs and whatnot.

Edit: @anthonylreisch is tweeting again today! Woohoo!

Last edited:
Ok. Anyone care so share some twitter handles of anyone live tweeting? It's about to get real here for the next 90 minutes and I don't want to miss any of it.

I know NCAUpdates is giving the happy and positive highlights of the routine with a picture, but I'm going to need hard facts. SFs and TDs and whatnot.

Edit: @anthonylreisch is tweeting again today! Woohoo!
@ anthonylreisch just started updating!

Those that have been before: what happens if you loose your shoe tag? I Was watching at the bandshell and with all the people walking between us it got kicked around and I can't find it now

Totally diggin' the Nike cheer uniforms (ex. Kent State, Oakland University) because they compete outside (plus the high socks look great too). But I kinda want to see a white collar on it so it looks like an athletic polo... is that weird?

Is the announcer saying "your 45 seconds is done" after the cheer a new thing? I don't remember them doing that before.

True story, I have seen NCA/Varsity tweet "FLAWLESS ROUTINE from XYZ All Stars" only to see elsewhere "XYZ All Stars - 1 TD, 2 SF, PYR SB, OOB."

Um.

There's a Twitter from ECmagazine that's like "solid stunts awesome jumps" then they'll post pictures of a stunt falling and jumps an inch off the ground.
Most recent awkwardness includes a tweet about a team "flying a guy in their final basket" with a picture of what's clearly a girl flying in a basket. (Different basket than what was being referenced I'm sure, but still awkward) And also another shout out to a team for having "girls basing a boy in the pyramid" and picture of two females flying in partner stunts, lol.

Most recent awkwardness includes a tweet about a team "flying a guy in their final basket" with a picture of what's clearly a girl flying in a basket. (Different basket than what was being referenced I'm sure, but still awkward) And also another shout out to a team for having "girls basing a boy in the pyramid" and picture of two females flying in partner stunts, lol.
Hahaha I saw the guy basket one and was like wait..
cc8f356200ecebdf853a63ba034bc314.jpg

Can someone link the results for the division Austin Peay is in if u seen them or atleast post the results link so I can try to search.

I can't get to the link on my phone!!:/ thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ever get it?

They were in 5th because the guys assisted stunts and that dropped them a whole level. Besides that there was a stunt fall, bobble, and TB. 1-5th were within 5 point and 2.5 between them not counting deductions. They were making adjustments and not going to have spotters support at all to keep them in top stunt level.

Today was a stunt fall and bobble (from what I heard). Didn't hear of any tumble busts.

Sharkpup broke her hand in warm-ups and then competed yesterday. She's center for stunt, basket and pyramid so she just pushed through it. Unfortunately that crushed some bones in her hand, possible by competing after the fracture. Today she wrapped it and competed with it. Her stunt was the bobble, but she kept in the air. All in all I think APSU came together and performed well. Hopefully they place higher today.

Back