College 2015 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Anybody getting ready for the 2015 UCA College Nationals in January? I know that UK is excited about hopefully winning championship #21 but it won't be easy with Alabama, UCF, and LSU in the mix. And Ohio State Jumpin' I know you're very excited about defending your Small Coed I title, aren't you? :)

I really hope Tennessee can place higher this year. I know how good they are and it broke my heart to see them in 9th last year.

I know that Kentucky will make people's eyebrows fall off again this year, no doubt.

Last edited:
I really hope Tennessee can place higher this year. I know how good they are and it broke my heart to see them in 9th last year.

I know that Kentucky will make people eyebrows fall off again this year, no doubt.
I'm not a fan of UT unless it's cheerleading. They have some INCREDIBLE talent year after year and those girls work so hard! It sucks to see them place so low when they should be in the top 3!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not a fan of UT unless it's cheerleading. They have some INCREDIBLE talent year after year and those girls work so hard! It sucks to see them place so low when they should be in the top 3!

They have talent every year. They just don't know how to use it when it comes to nationals. If you do a side by side comparison of stunt sequences, the level of difficulty has gone done in recent years while others schools are constantly raising the bar. Hopefully that will change this year but we will see.

They have talent every year. They just don't know how to use it when it comes to nationals. If you do a side by side comparison of stunt sequences, the level of difficulty has gone done in recent years while others schools are constantly raising the bar. Hopefully that will change this year but we will see.

I will be FUMING if they don't place AT LEAST 5th this year. They HAVE to. It's frustrating because they are so skilled.

The university of Massachusetts will be making their UCA debut at 6:24pm Saturday in the milk house :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw your school's name in All Girl Division IA! I know that the All Girl Division IA is becoming on par with Division IA Coed when it comes to recognition. It's loaded with top teams such as Indiana, Alabama, and South Florida, among others! Anyway, it's gonna be exciting!

Think I have to agree with this. In regards to last year, it was all about the hit and while some routines could have all the difficulty in the world, it didn't matter if they didn't hit. hoping to see everyone hit this year that way it can be a little more exciting and intense. I do love Tennessee's cheer though. probably my favorite cheer of all the competing programs.

BTW I don't remember seeing Ole Miss on the schedule? Was I dumb and just missed it or are they not competing?

BTW I don't remember seeing Ole Miss on the schedule? Was I dumb and just missed it or are they not competing?

You missed. University of Mississippi is competing, not just at the UCA College Nationals but at the World University Championships as well.

Back