High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

New varsity catalog is out. I think I miss the clothes almost as much I miss competing!
I've been waiting for this!
New practice/camp wear is INSANE.

Love that they showed a better pic of the bodyliner for this uniform this year: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

Interesting that the did a Losal uniform, I haven't seen one in the catalog for a while: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

LOVE this Florida uniform: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

LOVE navy/red/white/silver uniforms: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

So much great stuff to take in.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for this!
New practice/camp wear is INSANE.

Love that they showed a better pic of the bodyliner for this uniform this year: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

Interesting that the did a Losal uniform, I haven't seen one in the catalog for a while: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

LOVE this Florida uniform: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

LOVE navy/red/white/silver uniforms: 2017 Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog

So much great stuff to take in.

My old school is due for new uniforms next year. With all these cool trends I bet they're gonna look amazing.

The poms! So many new pim options! -I love the campwear and am TOTALY obsessed with warm up options!!!!
There are a few new Unis...
has anyone seen Oakridge's uniforms this year?! Absolutely stunning, you can't stop looking at them, they're so CLEAN.

Link to my program's uniforms for this season :) No clue if this worked as i've never uploaded before. Please note the school cheer is run differently in Australia than it is in most places and for that reason our uniforms are different too. If you would like to see a picture of them on an athlete which is better quality (sorry about that by the way) I can post that here as well.

I

Link to my program's uniforms for this season :) No clue if this worked as i've never uploaded before. Please note the school cheer is run differently in Australia than it is in most places and for that reason our uniforms are different too. If you would like to see a picture of them on an athlete which is better quality (sorry about that by the way) I can post that here as well.

can't see it :(

Got there eventually hopefully you can see these :)

Love the look of the orange stones!

Here in Cali... If I asked my kids to wear socks... They might shoot me, I think I can count on 1 hand the number of schools I've seen on the West Coast that wear crews. (I'm not against it... I think it's cute...) here its tall Bobby with short skirts for novelty or no shows.
Here I also see lots of bling and back... (I dial it down because while I like a little a bit of trend I like to keep it fresh, young and all American...I love me my white bows!!!
LOL how times have changed!

Last edited:
Varsity Sideline Uniforms
29qcl5f.jpg

Super quick question about these uniforms - is the T rhinestoned, covered it threadless sequins, or just that general sparkly heat-press look? Because I looooove how it looks in this photo!

Back