High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here they are...
With a regular bra
zya4k4.jpg
Love! Are these mock ups for edits or final product? Didn't know if you're wanting feedback or just sharing!!

I'll give in... :)

This is a possibility for our competition uniforms this year. There will be some scattered sequinz added to the skirt from the bottom up, and sequinz all around the name. The blue is a SUPER sparkly hologram fabric for both the sleeves and name.

2reo7m1.png
Shimmying because you spelled 'sequinz' with a 'z'.

One of my favorite Illinois High School Uni's this year (Although I have too many to count)
12771921_10100118070554056_4352256824609181881_o.jpg
Wow. This actually popped out at me. I love how clean this is, the lines are gorgeous!

Plus half of me is in love with her purple lipstick (shocking, I know LOL). Are their colors orange and green?

giphy.gif
That beats "sequence". ;)
so let me tell you what REALLY went down with our old friend "sequence"... My cell phone HATES me! It once changed Popularity in poopultartitliy (3 times in 1 e mail) and often changes "congratulations" to "flatlands"...I don't edit what I type...and I'm one of those texters that text super quick... Sometimes, yes, I'll admit, I even text without even looking at the key board. I'm awful with grammar and while I'll admit I didn't win any spelling bees I can spell Sequins..Hence: "2016 Fireceboard sequence gate" : Twinkle, when you pointed it out my inner Donald Duck exploded. NoT at you... But the word and my phone.

Last edited:
I'm really lol! Still, s-e-q-u-i-n-s.

That just isn't your word! And, your phone hates you.

Back