High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my favorite Illinois High School Uni's this year (Although I have too many to count)
12771921_10100118070554056_4352256824609181881_o.jpg
This uniform embodies every current trend that I hate but I love this.

We found out in the parent meeting that our school is finally getting new uniforms after 3 years. the district pays for them and they have to be returned but there is also a 2nd uniform that we buy and keep. Our school colors are green/black/white, in the past they have been heavy on the green/white but seem to be moving to more green/black now.

We found out in the parent meeting that our school is finally getting new uniforms after 3 years. the district pays for them and they have to be returned but there is also a 2nd uniform that we buy and keep. Our school colors are green/black/white, in the past they have been heavy on the green/white but seem to be moving to more green/black now.
oh how fun! its always nice to get word that you get new UNIS!

its a sample... But would love feedback... I can edit up until May...
Here they are...
With a regular bra
zya4k4.jpg
Just my opinions, others can chime in! Can you edit the T? The swoopy part is so long that it makes Tulare look off center even though it really isn't. My other idea is can you surround Tulare with red and then gold, instead of gold backing the white. I think adding red in between would make the white pop more. White on gold in lettering tends to get hard to read.

I also vote big red bow with this one!! Overall though I LOVE this uniform!!

Just my opinions, others can chime in! Can you edit the T? The swoopy part is so long that it makes Tulare look off center even though it really isn't. My other idea is can you surround Tulare with red and then gold, instead of gold backing the white. I think adding red in between would make the white pop more. White on gold in lettering tends to get hard to read.

I also vote big red bow with this one!! Overall though I LOVE this uniform!!
All really good suggestions. Never thought of a red bow with this ... That would look really sassy. I didn't even really pay all that much attention to the lettering detail and I'm seeing what you're saying. It's nice to have other eyes.

I know this thread is more high school based, but I'm starting a competitive team at my college this fall and we need uniforms. I love a lot of these, where are you guys finding them? and what, if I can ask, are the costing you on average. since we're all college kids and will have to fund the entire team ourselves, we're trying to minimize costs wherever possible.

I know this thread is more high school based, but I'm starting a competitive team at my college this fall and we need uniforms. I love a lot of these, where are you guys finding them? and what, if I can ask, are the costing you on average. since we're all college kids and will have to fund the entire team ourselves, we're trying to minimize costs wherever possible.
Varsity is probably where most schools get their uniforms. Rebel has school uniforms too. Google cheer uniforms and you will find GTM, Cheer zone, team cheer, and lots of lower priced options.

There are deals to be found even from Varsity. Take a look at some of the online catalogs. Varsity has prices. And, so do many of the others.

Varsity is probably where most schools get their uniforms. Rebel has school uniforms too. Google cheer uniforms and you will find GTM, Cheer zone, team cheer, and lots of lower priced options.

There are deals to be found even from Varsity. Take a look at some of the online catalogs. Varsity has prices. And, so do many of the others.
CheerDeals is another one.

Tip: in college cheer, cleaner/simpler is better, and full tops tend to be cheaper than crop tops (because of uniform packages) and tend to go over better with athletes and administration.

We used GK, which also produces Under Armour. Many of the UA uniforms are much cheaper than other companies with great quality! It will really depend on the style and look you are going for. Where are you located?

We used GK, which also produces Under Armour. Many of the UA uniforms are much cheaper than other companies with great quality! It will really depend on the style and look you are going for. Where are you located?
north Carolina. going for a collegiate uniform, but with a competition feel to it

So, I'm on Varsity's website because there is a "design tool" .. I thought it was going to allow me to pick my own uniform and design something with the body template... but instead it just lets me change the colors on a uniform already designed..

Am I missing something ?

Back