All-Star 2016-2017 Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quick question about the music rules, because I noticed a pop warner team near me actually has justin beiber and john legend in their music in their competition routine. And I was bit thrown off because i thought you couldnt have real music at all .. but apparently you can if:

"If you choose to use a single song in your routine, you may bring a legally purchased (from iTunes, Amazon, etc.) copy of that recording to be used at the applicable event. Teams may not re-mix these recordings in any way (such as adding sound effects, changing tempo or mixing with any other recordings), but you may make minor edits for timing purposes only (for example, removing a chorus or bridge to fit the duration of the team’s performance)."

so basically u can use real music if you purchase it legally and do not edit it?

Can someone please tell me if you absolutely MUST purchase the cheersounds license for your cheer mix ?
There is an option for 33.00 to purchase the license -- if its something that's mandatory.. why do they even give us the option?

I'm confused

Can someone please tell me if you absolutely MUST purchase the cheersounds license for your cheer mix ?
There is an option for 33.00 to purchase the license -- if its something that's mandatory.. why do they even give us the option?

I'm confused

I think it's optional because outside the USA we don't require the license yet, unless we're going to be competing in the USA

Does anyone have any Pirates Athletics (Canada) mixes that I can listen to? Couldn't find it on SoundCloud.

Latest posts

Back