All-Star 2016-2017 Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gosh, I am sorry to say this but I almost miss Aretha Franklin right now....I think these are good, don't get me wrong, but really sound more and more like each other. For some reason I was expecting to hear a few more covers mixed in, but guess not.

Here's a video of our kids hearing their new music for the first time. It really was a special moment for us that I'm glad we got a video of. Cheer Music Pro absolutely blew us away with this mix, and we are so grateful for all the time they put into making it so special for us! I have mixed our music for the last 8 seasons, and even though I was worried at first, I know we made the right choice, and we could not be happier! He really captured our vibe and style and made it into this new modern beautiful piece of music!

Also, here is a link to the full track on Sound Cloud

Here's a video of our kids hearing their new music for the first time. It really was a special moment for us that I'm glad we got a video of. Cheer Music Pro absolutely blew us away with this mix, and we are so grateful for all the time they put into making it so special for us! I have mixed our music for the last 8 seasons, and even though I was worried at first, I know we made the right choice, and we could not be happier! He really captured our vibe and style and made it into this new modern beautiful piece of music!

Also, here is a link to the full track on Sound Cloud

So good! :D

My CP's (mini 1) is finally up....she's been driving me crazy waiting for it today! We were warned about the change in music and that it might sound very different than what we're used to, but I like ours. I want to say cheer music pro did all of our teams but I could be wrong about that!
Listen to Cheer Eclipse - StarDust - 2016 - 2017 by Cheer Eclipse #np on #SoundCloud

I can't say I've been that disappointed with the music this year, but I'm still just so sad with the whole copyright thing coming down and crashing on the cheer music industry this year. Cheerleading music has been a big part of me for like 10 years now and I can't tell you how many songs I've discovered just from different mixes over the years. There's also just nothing like having a song come on the radio/ random playlist and laughing because you were caught making weird sound effects/ marking a random stunt sequence.

Even if some songs were just crazy overused each year, I'm going to miss it. :(

I can't say I've been that disappointed with the music this year, but I'm still just so sad with the whole copyright thing coming down and crashing on the cheer music industry this year. Cheerleading music has been a big part of me for like 10 years now and I can't tell you how many songs I've discovered just from different mixes over the years. There's also just nothing like having a song come on the radio/ random playlist and laughing because you were caught making weird sound effects/ marking a random stunt sequence.

Same. I feel like Katy Perry's "Rise" would have been a popular song to use in cheer mixes this season.

then start a silent protest

Back