High School 2016-2017 Hs Competition Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 5, 2011
Post any and all high school competition videos for the season here.

It's that time of year in Georgia already...

Grayson Varsity Coed

Mill Creek Varsity Coed

Forsyth Central Varsity Coed

Last edited:
South Forsyth Varsity 7A - First Place

Archer Varsity 7A

Lassiter Varsity 7A

West Forsyth Varsity 7A

Peachtree Ridge Varsity 7A

Creekview High School

Lambert High School

Last edited:
Double post, but Battlefield in the video posted above got 2nd at that comp and this team got 1st.

The high school that I went to started a special needs team this year. I'm so in love, and proud to say that I cheered at this school!

I LOVE Osbourn Park, such a strong program. Battlefield's cartwheel tucks from the knee blew my mind! I love where VA cheer is going for the most part, still hate that new stunting rubric though.

I LOVE Osbourn Park, such a strong program. Battlefield's cartwheel tucks from the knee blew my mind! I love where VA cheer is going for the most part, still hate that new stunting rubric though.
The coach that I had that had been there for about 10 years left last year, so I'm not sure if they are quite as strong this year as they used to be. But I still love them of course. VA cheer is so much different now than when I graduated back in 09.

I watched every single one of these videos and I am trying to find a creative inversion to get into a half.. we usually do pancakes/waterfalls -- but we have never practiced them and we have lost a couple girls on the team and have lost some strength... any ideas?

If anyone wants to message me that would be awesome - that way I don't super hijack the thread

Back