All-Star 2016-2017 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics:
18300839_10100280353213306_6650037568324129475_n.jpg

Can someone give a ballpark figure on how much a varsity practicewear set like those in this thread come out out costwise?

I'm struggling to see prices anywhere in the catalogs (I know must depend on customisation)

Mid-range customisation, whatcwe looking at?

Can someone give a ballpark figure on how much a varsity practicewear set like those in this thread come out out costwise?

I'm struggling to see prices anywhere in the catalogs (I know must depend on customisation)

Mid-range customisation, whatcwe looking at?

We have a sublimated tank and capris and I believe we're somewhere around $80!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours is about $75 for a tank or sports bra and shorts. And there are three different sets of practice wear-which, admittedly, only covers one week's practices during the school year, but at that price, I'd prefer to do laundry more often. What ever happened to t-shirts and soffe shorts?

Those could work for Allstar. Heck, a lower level team could work these as is (I'm imagining that L5 kids would want half tops). There's no reason that practice wear should be as expensive as some manufacturers/gyms make it for parents.

Exactly. I can honestly say as a AS first timer last year that was the hardest pill for me to swallow. It was like $$$ for "pratice wear"? Seriously? But they are just practicing? and Why does practice wear need "crystals?" ROFL I can chuckle about it now but at the time I was in shock.:jawdrop:

Those could work for Allstar. Heck, a lower level team could work these as is (I'm imagining that L5 kids would want half tops). There's no reason that practice wear should be as expensive as some manufacturers/gyms make it for parents.

Many gyms don't allow half tops. Our entire gym practices in sublimated tanks and shorts. Everyone must have a shirt on in the gym. No half tops, no spaghetti straps without a sports bra under.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back